Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
Gifted

gidget26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: problem w/Webkinz

I can't get on to Webkinz World at all with my Blackberry Curve; is this the reason why?
I can't download flashplayer either. Anyone's guess???????????
gidget26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 01:37 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: problem w/Webkinz

Well, it is a cell phone. You couldnèt excpect that much with it. I would suggest waiting until you can get on a cimputer to go on Webkinz! It has been happening on my sisters cell phone too...
frog009 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 01:38 PM   #3
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

So far there isn't a cell phone that can run the Flash Player, so you can't get onto Webkinz World.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 01-25-2010, 01:52 PM   #4
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by gidget26
I can't get on to Webkinz World at all with my Blackberry Curve; is this the reason why?
I can't download flashplayer either. Anyone's guess???????????

I bought the droid for one reason....to get on WW!
I know that my droid only has a flash payer of 7.2 WW requires flash player 9.
You can't download something higher if your phone doesn't meet the requirements for WW.
But I know with the droid sometime before the end of March Verizon Wireless says they are going to upgrade the droid to flash player 10.
So maybe contact your provider and ask them what size flash player your phone is set up with!
Good luck.
I know right now it's not cool to not be able to get WW any time any where on a phone!
I'm right there with you!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 05:55 PM   #5
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

Flash player has not been created yet for any smart phones. I am still waiting for an Iphone app.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 09:59 PM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by tammie2222
Flash player has not been created yet for any smart phones. I am still waiting for an Iphone app.
I know my droid does come with 7.2 and the 10 will be available soon.
I spoke to a tech at Verizon Wireless! And Adobe reader is also already on it.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #7
Gifted

gidget26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you everyone for your information.
gidget26 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 12:27 PM   #8
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

yeah, no phone can use flash player, which is what allows webkinz to work.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 12:42 PM   #9
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

On my cell I can't get WW at all and when I try to bring up WI it gives me the run around and won't let me login. How weird is that. Oh I just got a message that says "HTTP Error:502 Bad Gateway". What ever that means. I've been tryin' for months to just get WI on my cell. I'd be 1 (one) happy camper then. LOL.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 05:42 PM   #10
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

I hadn't heard that WW had become cell phone compatible.
Gypsy is offline Female
Closed