Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2007, 08:43 PM   #1
thinwaifer
Gift Guru

thinwaifer is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Problem with virtual pet from TC pack?

Has anyone else had a problem with a pet from a trading card pack? I've sent two emails to customer support about this now, and have gotten *no response* at all. I got a pack of trading cards on Sunday evening. I opened them when I got home, and got the virtual trading cards without a problem. I went to the adoption center to adopt the free virtual pet, but was told that the code had been used. Ganz hasn't responded to my emails at all, and I'm very frustrated. Anyone else have this problem or have any idea why they're *so slow*? I've never had to wait more than a day for a response before, and I'm concerned that they aren't going to make this right
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2007, 04:15 PM   #2
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Problem with virtual pet from TC pack?

I'm very sorry this has happened to you.
Are you sure you entered the code correctly.
I would double check just to make sure.
There are people out there unfortunately, that put in random codes just to see if they get one right. Some times they do.
I hope this hasn't happened to you.
It usually takes a few days for ganz to respond.
Good luck with this.

Happy Holidays
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2007, 09:04 PM   #3
thinwaifer
Gift Guru

Thanks for the response, Blueeyes I double (and triple) checked the code, and I tried it on Monday-Wednesday just to double-double check myself. No luck. Oh well, guess my Pandora will be an only monkey for now!

---------- thinwaifer added 279 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Just to update everyone, I *finally* got an email back from Ganz asking for more information. I've given them the info they asked for, here's hoping they get back to me soon with a fix for Pandora's brother!

Last edited by thinwaifer; 12-13-2007 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-13-2007, 09:57 PM   #4
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

Redo the code and if that does nothing, go to the customer support section on Webkinz and go to the adoption issues section. There should be a section saying "My secret code is used" or something like that. Maybe that will work. And no, my TC adoption went just fine!
Old 12-14-2007, 05:18 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
cinchouse is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had this problem and ended up calling Ganz. I think you must be over 18 to call. The number was on the Ganz website - I've also seen it posted somewhere here on the forums. They were very helpful and gave me a new code.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:52 AM   #6
thinwaifer
Gift Guru

Woohoo, they fixed it I was wrong, it was a cheeky monkey evidently, but welcome to Prometheus, Artemis' new brother!
Old 12-19-2007, 11:55 AM   #7
I'll PM my Wkz ID...
Gift Guru

whzqzi is just really nicewhzqzi is just really nice

Cool! Congratz n worth the extra effort!!!
Old 12-19-2007, 12:02 PM   #8
thinwaifer
Gift Guru

Here's a picture of my two boys, Artemis and Prometheus I've never had two of the same pet before! I'm not sure if I'll be making more changes to their room or not. We'll see.artemisprometheus.bmp
+ = fun fun fun
Old 12-19-2007, 01:06 PM   #9
mamaholly
Gifted

msnumbers is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, I'm very glad to hear that it all worked out. I would be very upset if a code didn't work. It's too bad that there are people out there who try to cheat.
Closed