Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 10:50 PM   #1
shadow hegdehog is a
Webkinz :)

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: problem solved....thanks for the help everyone!!

hello! here is my problem i need some advice! i have 110 webkinz on one account! and i know ganz says 100 per account. well i started another account (asian) about a month ago but i hardly ever go there and it is not fun because there is only one wenkinz on there. i sort of want to keep adopting to my big account but i know i will get at least 5 more webkinz by september. all my cool stuff is on the big account!

should i adopt them to the account that has 110 or add to the new account and go from there? i just dont know what is best! help!! thanks!!

if i put them on my big account i get a superbed and the exra prize box. i dont even remember what you get when the account has less than ten webkinz!! LOL

Last edited by Devonshire; 08-03-2008 at 10:00 AM..
Devonshire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #2
CheeseBurger1

Default Re: i dont know what to do with my clydesdales?!

ooooooh,oooooooh, big account because with your little account, you don't have the cooler stuff, and Ganz, don't listen to them, listen to the account with more cash, ummmmm, nothing else to see here. fadey, fadey
Old 08-01-2008, 10:57 PM   #3
Cooldog74

Put them on your big account! Ganz just suggests that!!! You can do what ever you want to!
Old 08-01-2008, 11:15 PM   #4
shadow hegdehog is a

it wont slow the account down ar cause glitches or anything??
Old 08-01-2008, 11:46 PM   #5
hollisterlover11

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

I would put them on the little account, cuz you can gain more things on that one by having more pets. If you keep adopting on that account, I'm sure you'll have LOTS of cool stuff! Hope this helps
Old 08-02-2008, 12:35 AM   #6
shadow hegdehog is a

thanks pop_tart! i have a lot to think about! i am going to see what all the responses are over the weekend and then i will make up my mind!
Old 08-02-2008, 12:44 AM   #7
Gifted

neely98 is on a distinguished road

i would put them on the little account cuz you get to do things twice and if you get things big that yuo want to give to the big account then send it hope this helps you
Old 08-02-2008, 07:40 AM   #8
peanutbunny04 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd put them on the little account. You can always send the cool items via kinzpost to your big account.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:10 AM   #9
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I have the same "problem". I started another account so I could get two holiday gifts, I like to keep one unopened, the boxes are so pretty! But my lil bassett hound looks so lonely all alone! I would like to give him a friend, but I also like the super bed boxes, and I am closer to getting one on the big account. I have little parties for the lil kinz, and they visit other houses. If that makes you feel any better about having an "only kinz", try sending it into the clubhouse for playdates! Or make gardens on that account, so you have incentive to go there every day to bump up the kinzcash, and use it to buy an extra rare you want!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 09:25 AM   #10
bertiebunny

I would put it on the little account then send anything you want on the big account over to the small one!!
Closed