Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 01:19 AM   #1
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Unanswered: problem solved stuck items and new room names

I was making a new room so that an older room would be less crowded. This meant I had to move furniture around. I had two of the Christmas end tables with something on them, and the items were stuck. I moved the tables but the lamps stayed stuck in the other room and I can't put anything else on the tables, either - the container is full.

This happens a lot, of course, but I decided to fill out the form on Webkinz.com. However, I could not do this, because when I put in the room name, Santa's room, it told me that the room name could only be alphanumeric. Now it's their own new way of naming rooms to allow names like this, so you'd think the form would allow it.

I have emailed Ganz about this, and if that doesn't work I will have to call my contact there. I guess I just needed to vent a little bit about it.

I know eventually when they do fix this for me I will find my dock full of those candle lamps, because they remove the item from wherever they find it, and I bought a lot of those and have them around my Webkinz house. It will take me a while to figure out where they all go again.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 01:22 AM   #2
willow64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: stuck items and new room names

i had the same problem trying to enter a room name that contained an apostrophe.. i just entered the room name without it... it worked out fine .. ganz found the room and "unsticked" the items quite quickly

cheers
willow
willow64 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 08:45 AM   #3

Hoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightHoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightHoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of light

You could also rename the room until the stuck item is fixed.... Good luck with the redesign!
Hoosier-Daddy is offline Male
Old 01-06-2009, 09:09 AM   #4
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah Hoosier-Daddy that's actually just what I was thinking of!
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 09:26 AM   #5
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

Also, here's a great thread about unsticking stuck items. Good luck. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t380551.html
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 10:55 AM   #6
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Oh yes, the thread NVAMMOM suggested is a great thread for being able to successfully unstick items yourself. It usually works all of the times I've tried it. So give that link a look, and hopefully it'll be able to help you, too! Good luck, and let us know if you can get those items unstuck!
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 12:14 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by NVAMMOM
Also, here's a great thread about unsticking stuck items. Good luck. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t380551.html
Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately this did not work. In the remodeling I removed the two tables and put them in another room. The stuck items stayed in the old room, but I cannot put anything on the tables in the new room. I haven't looked to see if the items have somehow become unstuck. Usually these things just fix themselves.

Oh, it did finally work. I missed the step about replacing the table or whatever was holding the stuck item. It was a bit complicated, though. One item was stuck on the coffee table and when I put that back in the room right by the stuck item and went out and back again the item became unstuck! The other was a bit tricky because I had two of the end tables in the old room and the lamps on them were stuck, too. I just had to get the right table on the right stuck item and got all the items fixed. Thanks to all who responded with the solution.

Last edited by marnabear; 01-06-2009 at 12:33 PM..
Old 01-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I was making a new room so that an older room would be less crowded. This meant I had to move furniture around. I had two of the Christmas end tables with something on them, and the items were stuck. I moved the tables but the lamps stayed stuck in the other room and I can't put anything else on the tables, either - the container is full.

This happens a lot, of course, but I decided to fill out the form on Webkinz.com. However, I could not do this, because when I put in the room name, Santa's room, it told me that the room name could only be alphanumeric. Now it's their own new way of naming rooms to allow names like this, so you'd think the form would allow it.

I have emailed Ganz about this, and if that doesn't work I will have to call my contact there. I guess I just needed to vent a little bit about it.

I know eventually when they do fix this for me I will find my dock full of those candle lamps, because they remove the item from wherever they find it, and I bought a lot of those and have them around my Webkinz house. It will take me a while to figure out where they all go again.
Alphanumeric just means "only numbers or letters". Strangely enough, that means no spaces.

Try SantasRoom, that should work. Their customer service form is usually fast.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #9
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Alphanumeric just means "only numbers or letters". Strangely enough, that means no spaces.

Try SantasRoom, that should work. Their customer service form is usually fast.
I'm glad I did not have to do that because when I did it before they removed the item from every room and put it in my dock. I bought a lot of those Christmas candle lamps and I would have ended up with a dock full of them LOL.
Closed