Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 04:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
gmawk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Problem solved....for now!

This is not actually a problem, but I have complained long and hard about the reloading thing--I went to Customer Service on WK hompage, Loading problems. It said to update Adobe Flash player, which I did (They give the website). Lo and behold, the reason a game ends is now because I cannot go further!! Just thought that you might like to know!

:bt::bdog::cdee::cmunk::el1::humbir d::husky:etc.
gmawk1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2008, 05:41 PM   #2
lupuny is finally
queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

Default Re: Problem solved....for now!

queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 06:32 PM   #3
n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

It didn't work for me, although I have the most current version of Flash Player. Still can't play Goober's Lab, or the Word game, without having to log out myself after about 6 minutes or so. Also, it isn't my cache, because I clear that out every day. Maybe the person who got the reply from Ganz (aware of the problem, with a goal of fixing it before Christmas) was right on the button. Anyway, I hope it continues to work for you. I just wish it would work for me.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:39 PM   #4
gmawk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope that they do get it fixed as it is most frustrating. As I say, it could happen again at any time as it has worked for a time before and then resumed again.

A very frustrating problem, for sure!
gmawk1 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 03:36 PM   #5
The Cullens love my
Popprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to all

Thx for sharing!
Popprincess816 is offline Female