Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #11
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: problem with picnic game.

View Post Originally Posted by luvey53
So then there is nothing wrong with the game? It's me It takes so long and doesnt ad up. Like if you dont get the food on the 1st try your out ? thats not right. Oh well I guess I'll try again today. all day yesterday my family even tried not one kinzcash. Weird LOL
I think you might need to get 2-3 foods for the KC to start adding up. It is one of those games where you do not get lives, you just have to try your best and try not to run into yourself as the ants multiply. It is a very hard game, in my opinion. But I'm sure you'll start earning KC in no time.
Why don't you check out the game guide in the wiki? Picnic - Webkinz Insider Wiki
It has a lot of helpful screenshots, tips, and information about the game that will help you play it and earn some KC.
Blythe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #12
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

This game really is affected by the speed of your system.
If even the slow level is too fast, try opening other windows / games/ movies/ running while you
do it.
I generally have to go to one of the older machines at the library, or borrow a friend's machine,
if I am not working on lots of things.
There is one computer I use that, even with over 30 windows open & heavy stuff going on, it is still too fast.

Try for food not next to an edge, and have your fingers ready to do a 2 key sequence to
turn around again. Try to line up so you have a few squares before the food item.
Going right & left is usually a little longer.

Good luck.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 02-24-2013 at 02:47 PM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 02-24-2013, 04:19 PM   #13
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

I think there may be a glitch in this game because on my older laptop ( I have a computer and a laptop ) on the laptop keyboard the keys are unresponsive so when I try to move the ants sometimes they will not change direction even when hitting the arrow keys. unless it might be my keyboard that is having a problem.
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Closed