Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 12:09 PM   #1
Alice Cullen likes
Webkinz :)

turtlegirl22 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Problem with Notifications

Under my notifications, it keeps saying i have new ones. when i click to see them they are all old. sometimes it says 1, 2, 3, or its normal. is anyone else having this problem?

i also can't see what i posted on a thread unless i double post. but when i check later its gone. also under the new posts on the forum page it says example bob posted last at 10 pm when really people have posted after that.

is this a problem with WI or me?
turtlegirl22 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 12:11 PM   #2
legalcat

Default Re: Problem with Notifications

Thats very strange.... I'm not having any of those problems on mine...

Hey maybe the time or date on your computer is wrong... did you look in the bottom left corner and see if its right? I dont know if that could effect it but if your time/date is wrong MAYBE the forum is giving you wrong information...
Old 08-05-2008, 12:19 PM   #3
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Thats very strange.... I'm not having any of those problems on mine...

Hey maybe the time or date on your computer is wrong... did you look in the bottom left corner and see if its right? I dont know if that could effect it but if your time/date is wrong MAYBE the forum is giving you wrong information...
Yes...this could be...as my date & time was messed up last week and I was seeing things that a friend of mine wasn't...I fixed it and then all was right...you should also check your USER CP OPTIONS to see if you have the right Interface...scroll down to Miscellaneous Options and check to make sure you are in ENHANCED INTERFACE...last week I could see I had Notifications but had NO drop down tabs at all...so I couldn't access anything...even my multi-quote option was not there...this was my problem...I was using the wrong Interface...not sure if this will help your issues or not...but it sure helped mine!

Good luck
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 05:49 PM   #4
Alice Cullen likes
Webkinz :)

turtlegirl22 is on a distinguished road

thanks guys! it is fine now so i don't know what happened!
turtlegirl22 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 06:16 PM   #5
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by turtlegirl22
thanks guys! it is fine now so i don't know what happened!
AWESOME...so long as it all worked out...that's the main thing...
NascarFan is offline Female
Closed