Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 05:11 PM   #1
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Problem with my trophies. PLEASE HELP! <SOLVED>

I have a room that I had all my trophies in and I made a new room for them but now I have 6 trophies that are stuck and I can not remove them or click on them or anything....what should I do!?!?!? Somebody help me please!!!!!!!!
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2008, 05:26 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Problem with my trophies. PLEASE HELP!

hmmmmmmmmm, I'm not sure what you should do. Maybe you should try to logout then log back in. If you've already done that you should send a question to webkinz.com.

I hope I helped!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 05:46 PM   #3
ricomom
Gift Guru

mom&corey is just really nicemom&corey is just really nice

Are they on tables/counters or on the floor?
mom&corey is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 05:50 PM   #4
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mom&corey
Are they on tables/counters or on the floor?

Nope they are just sitting on the floor. I have about 20 trophies and all the other were fine except for those 6.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:56 PM   #5
ricomom
Gift Guru

mom&corey is just really nicemom&corey is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by jeralynann11
Nope they are just sitting on the floor. I have about 20 trophies and all the other were fine except for those 6.
Oh, too bad! I know a fix for stuck things that are on tables/counters but if it is stuck on the floor - you have to go through WW and fill out the "I have a stuck item" form.

Good luck
mom&corey is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 06:02 PM   #6
is totally
Gifted

Thank you sooo much mom&corey! I found the form and did it so hopefully it gets fixed!!! I also got in an e-mail saying it would take a long time but I'm in no hurry so oh well!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 06:28 PM   #7
Bam1

Default Re: Problem with my trophies. PLEASE HELP! <Having Ganz fix it>

Ok what I do is go into the room and if there are trophies that are stuck, I go through a door into another room and go back in, then usually a differnt trophy is stuck and the one that was stck before is unstuck. Then I log off and go back on and go back to the room. If the same first trophy is stuck then I remove the trophy that I know is going to be stuck next. Then I go into the other room and back in and the other trophy will be unstuck, then I remove this one. For you if you do this it may work and then when you log off and go back on, one of the other trophies may be unstuck that will get stuck again so just repeat this if it works the first time. It worked for me and now my trophies dont get stuck anymore, I mean look at my avatar. Hope this helps.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:32 PM   #8
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by mom&corey
Oh, too bad! I know a fix for stuck things that are on tables/counters but if it is stuck on the floor - you have to go through WW and fill out the "I have a stuck item" form.

Good luck
How do you get them unstuck if they are on the counter/table. Because that would make it easier than sending the form every time something gets stuck. It works but it is time consuming.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 07-15-2008, 06:48 PM   #9
Bam1

View Post Originally Posted by Bam1
Ok what I do is go into the room and if there are trophies that are stuck, I go through a door into another room and go back in, then usually a differnt trophy is stuck and the one that was stck before is unstuck. Then I log off and go back on and go back to the room. If the same first trophy is stuck then I remove the trophy that I know is going to be stuck next. Then I go into the other room and back in and the other trophy will be unstuck, then I remove this one. For you if you do this it may work and then when you log off and go back on, one of the other trophies may be unstuck that will get stuck again so just repeat this if it works the first time. It worked for me and now my trophies dont get stuck anymore, I mean look at my avatar. Hope this helps.
This tip works for either if you have the trophies on the floor or on a trophy pedestal or table.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:16 PM   #10
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

I had a trophy stuck in my room for weeks, I tried moving things around, taking everything out (except for the stuck trophy of course) with no luck. Just this past Sun., I e-mailed the "stuck form" to Ganz & got the same reply you did. Today, 2 days later, I received another e-mail saying they were having a tech support person look and it & if I didn't hear anything in 2 days, send another form. Well, lo & behold, it was fixed...just 2 days later! So, keep your fingers crossed it's the same for you...
Closed