Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 08:56 PM   #1
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀
Webkinz :)

Renthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to behold

Angry Unanswered: problem with my profile background?? please help!

ok, so I tried putting a background on my profile, but it won't work! don't worry, I got it from my album, copied the url, posted it in the right spot, but it only says profile background invalid, or something like that. help!!!!
Renthead425 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #2
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Default Re: problem with my profile background?? please help!

It may be too big for your profile. If this is so, all you need to do is re-size it. This is easy to do at tinypic.com. Go there, and then re-size it!

Good Luck!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 09:10 PM   #3
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀

Renthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to behold

I just tried that, and.... no good...
Old 04-18-2009, 02:02 AM   #4
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Your album must be set as a profile album. When yo u click on the album, it should say (Profile Album) next to it. You can change the album type by clicking on the album and selecting Edit Album (top right corner). Then scroll down to the three types of albums:

Public
Private

Select the Profile one.
Azriel is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 10:48 AM   #5
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀

That was it!!!!! thank you sooooo much! Rep for u!!

wait..... that didn't work either! I changed it to a profile album, copied the URL, pasted it in the right place, but nothing......

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Renthead425; 04-18-2009 at 10:47 AM..
Old 04-18-2009, 11:17 AM   #6
Dwight ♥'s Beets.
Gift Guru

Tallulagirl is a name known to allTallulagirl is a name known to allTallulagirl is a name known to all

I'm having the same problem Danny!
I MUST CHANGE IT!

Changing it to "Profile" album doesn't work.
Tallulagirl is offline Male
Old 04-18-2009, 11:21 AM   #7
Make a Giraffe

maggiemaepuppy has a spectacular aura about

oh u dont copy and paste it, you click on the sunset picture and the backgrounds from that album will show up then click the one u want
maggiemaepuppy is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #8
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Check out this thread. I posted pictures and stuff for profile editing:

Profile editing

It will be on post #3.
Azriel is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #9
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

I think you're using the wrong code. You should copy the BB Code, and not the URL if I'm not mistaken. Hope this helps!
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Closed