Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 03:06 PM   #1
Puma52
Webkinz :)

SoccerChica52 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: A problem with my kinzchat phone

I was in KinzchatPlus today, and then I got a message, "The Webkinz Clubhouse is currently closed to visitors" It was only like, 1pm kinztime, so I knew it couldn't be closed already, and then I saw that my kinzchat phone had turned off. So I pressed the "Ok" button and it took me to the newspaper. So I turned my phone on again, and then went to the clubhouse. When I was at the screen where you pick which room to go into, (Trading Room, Excersize room, Garden yard, etc.) when I click on one of those rooms, it gives me the same message! "The webkinz cluhouse is currently closed to vistors..." So yet again, I press the "Ok" button and then it brings me to the newspaper again. I try to turn my phone on and it either says, "Could not connect" or "Username exists". And my phone won't turn on anymore. So I log out and log back in and this all happenes all over again. This happened a few weeks ago too but it hasn't done it in a while so I thought it was fixed.

I've tried like, every way of turning my phone on, nothing works. I was just wonering if this was happening to you. Thanks.

~Soccerchica52~
SoccerChica52 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 03:11 PM   #2

ducklover will become famous soon enough

Default Re: A problem with my kinzchat phone

same here. logging out and back in doesn't work either
ducklover is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 03:11 PM   #3
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I think there's just increased traffic. This has been happening to a lot of people, and when you turn your phone on you see that all the zones are full. I'm pretty sure it will be fixed by Christmas though (or I hope!)
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #4
Webcrazie is an unknown quantity at this point

My cell phone does the very same thing. It is just another Ganz glitch. I think that they will fix the problem some time through- out the following year. I do not think that it will ever get it fixed because of all of the members on Webkinz World. But, I do think that Ganz might at least TRY to fix the glitch before Christmas. I sure do hope so. So, what I do is : if the Clubhouse says the rooms are full or other problems I : Go nto the Newz Paper go back to the Clubhouse then go to the Log out button and hit no. Then I so back to the Clubhouse and check the schuedle and go into the room and there should not be any problems. ( make sure to turn on the cell phone before entering the clubhouse) I hope this at least helps you get into one of the rooms. Best of Luck!
:bt:Webcrazie:acs:
Webcrazie is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 03:57 PM   #5
Puma52

SoccerChica52 is on a distinguished road

I'm just glad I'm not the only one...
I messaged them on the contact us section in the newspaper, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
SoccerChica52 is offline Female
Closed