Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 07:15 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

goobeemary96 will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Exclamation Unanswered: Problem with Kinzville Academy???

I'm having problems with taking some of the classes.

I sign up for a KA class.
When I say yes to the fee, the instruction page automatically loads and gets stuck.
I cannot do anything else except log out of WW.

Anybody else having the same problem??
goobeemary96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 07:22 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Problem with Kinzville Academy???

Yes, that happens with some games. Very annoying. You need to slow down and click slower. Let Ms. Cowoline finish speaking before clicking.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 07:32 AM   #3

Donation Award 

I clicked "yes" for the fee this morning, left to get some juice and when I came back KA froze on me. Had to log out and log back in.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:00 AM   #4
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

No, It hasn'hned to me.But I have a tip for you.Somebody told me that if something is stuck press log out then it says do you really want to log out? press no and go anywhere from the to do list and tryagin.There could be too many people online.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 08:04 AM   #5

Donation Award 

I don't get that message, "Do you want to log out" WW just does it without asking.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:05 AM   #6
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Can you still log in and do the job, or does it have a big red X over that job attempt for the day?

Just wait until that happens after you complete along class (like the fashion class which can take forever to run) -- it's as bad as when WW locks up after you complete a job. No credit, no other chances (for 8 hrs, with the job).

**cries**

What I've tried doing is not doing the Academy (or jobs) whenever WW seems to be acting up. I was able to finish a fashion class last night, but I didn't try it yesterday afternoon when WW kept "please wait...ing" when loading rooms.
tkprit is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 08:08 AM   #7
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Thats been happening to a lot of other people.
Hopefully it is just another glitch passing by.
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 08:11 AM   #8

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
Can you still log in and do the job, or does it have a big red X over that job attempt for the day?

Just wait until that happens after you complete along class (like the fashion class which can take forever to run) -- it's as bad as when WW locks up after you complete a job. No credit, no other chances (for 8 hrs, with the job).

**cries**

What I've tried doing is not doing the Academy (or jobs) whenever WW seems to be acting up. I was able to finish a fashion class last night, but I didn't try it yesterday afternoon when WW kept "please wait...ing" when loading rooms.
I lose the attempt to do the class when I log out and back in. A big red x is over the class. I took 2 other classes this morning then when it came time to do class number 3, I started having problems.

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
Thats been happening to a lot of other people.
Hopefully it is just another glitch passing by.
Good to know I am not the only one having this problem!
Old 06-16-2009, 08:15 AM   #9
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

You know what you can do? Call to complain! Or at least write in to customer service (who will tell you to call). I bet you'd get somewhere.
tkprit is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 09:25 AM   #10
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

So sorry to hear you are having problems. I have been too. Mine seems to happen on two of the classes - Fashion and Agility. First thing is you really have to be patient while clicking on the buttons, let everything load first and make sure all the talking is complete before picking a class.

I've contacted Ganz about it a couple of times and they have returned the KC I paid for the class so I could take it over.

If it happens, I usually wait a few days before attempting that class again (Which is frustrating as they are the only two classes that I still have a ways to go on).

Hope that helps and good luck.
bubbanight is offline Female
Closed