Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Exclamation Unanswered: Problem with Kinz Chat Plus

I have KC+ but I haven't been able to get into it for a while. (I was not banned, I can get into KC+ in the park, just not in the clubhouse.) I click the door and then the I agree button, but then I just get the blue screen, and no matter how long I wait nothing happens! Does anyone else have this problem, or do you know how to help me? (Regular KC is all that I can get into in the clubhouse!
Holla is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

midnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to all

Default Re: Problem with Kinz Chat Plus

That happened for a while, but it eventually went away for me. Call Ganz maybe?
midnight245 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Try to clear your cache. Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #4
oot!
Webkinz :)

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

I agree - try clearing your browser's cache. If that doesn't work, try using a different browser like Firefox or Opera. And if that doesn't work, then it'd be worthwhile to call Ganz. They've always been very helpful to me on the phone.

Good luck!
Calciferia is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 02:25 PM   #5
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

I can get into KinzChat+, the problem I have been having for a while is that my "talk bar" (the space where you type in what you want to say) continually disapperas...like I can use it to say one thing and then *poof*...it vanishes! VERY frustrating No one wants to stick around and trade because they keep asking what I want and I can't answer
Old 03-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #6
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Holla
I have KC+ but I haven't been able to get into it for a while. (I was not banned, I can get into KC+ in the park, just not in the clubhouse.) I click the door and then the I agree button, but then I just get the blue screen, and no matter how long I wait nothing happens! Does anyone else have this problem, or do you know how to help me? (Regular KC is all that I can get into in the clubhouse!
I have the same problem. I've been trying to get in to KC+ this morning, and get the blue screen also. I just cleared cache (again) and logged back in, and still the blue screen. I've never been banned, and I am right now in KC+ Kinzville Park. I believe it is a problem with IE, because I can get into the clubhouse and use KC+ if I log on with an iBook (Safari).
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #7
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
I have the same problem. I've been trying to get in to KC+ this morning, and get the blue screen also. I just cleared cache (again) and logged back in, and still the blue screen. I've never been banned, and I am right now in KC+ Kinzville Park. I believe it is a problem with IE, because I can get into the clubhouse and use KC+ if I log on with an iBook (Safari).
Exactly! Only thing is that I only have IE!
Holla is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #8
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Holla
Exactly! Only thing is that I only have IE!
Me too, mostly. Sometimes I get to borrow the iBook, but it doesn't have a mouse and is really slow. But I can do KC+ with it!
Maybe someone else can tell us if there is a fix for our problems with IE.
Have you been to a clubhouse party? The deluxe members can host a party that has kinzchat-plus, and I've been able to use KC+ at those parties from my PC with IE. Since that is so, maybe the problem is not anything you or I can do to 'fix' IE - maybe it is a Ganz problem? I don't know!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #9
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Me too, mostly. Sometimes I get to borrow the iBook, but it doesn't have a mouse and is really slow. But I can do KC+ with it!
Maybe someone else can tell us if there is a fix for our problems with IE.
Have you been to a clubhouse party? The deluxe members can host a party that has kinzchat-plus, and I've been able to use KC+ at those parties from my PC with IE. Since that is so, maybe the problem is not anything you or I can do to 'fix' IE - maybe it is a Ganz problem? I don't know!
Yes I have been to a KC+ Party before, well whatever the problem is I hope they fix it soon! And thanks for posting!
Holla is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 09:10 AM   #10
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Is anyone having the same difficulties with KC+?
Holla is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help me!