Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2007, 05:54 AM   #1
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: Problem with gift exchange

I have tried to become part of the gift exchange for days now. I have posted on the trading board 4 times in the last 5 days. I have messaged Justin. I obviously have more than 50 posts. What gives???
kateannec11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2007, 08:25 AM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: Problem with gift exchange

Hi Kate~ I know everyone gets excited to get into the exchange..however patience is key. It can take sometimes UP TO A WEEK to hear back from a mod. Also if the Policies were thoroughly read, it states to DO NOT post to agree to the terms more than once (if not instructed to) or else they will get deleted, cause further delay in you getting approved because I would imagine that is lil pet peeve..because it shows them you did not read the rules in their entirity.

From your USER CP button towards the top of the page..click on it..from that page..scroll ALL the way to the bottom and you will find "moderator activity on your posts"..this is where you check on the status of your posts made to agree to the terms..if they were deleted..it will be here along with a reason. At this time if they note that you need to agree to the terms again...this is when it is okay to REREAD the policies and again post that you agree and understand them.

I know it sound nit-picky..but they need to be strict for approval into the GE to assure a safe and fun trading environment "Gifted" is something that is rewarded and earned.

I wish you luck...you will definitely get there! While you wait to get gifted..I highly encourage you to keep having contributing and helpful posts..most will post 50 times and think thats good enough..but really you should keep going to prove to them you werent rushing posts just to get into the GE..because they will read all your individual posts to make sure they are not fluff.

Good luck to you!!!!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Closed