Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Problem getting into "my room" 2-22-09

Is anyone else having problems getting into their room today? Every time I have tried to get into my room is begins loading and freezes up when it gets to "loading doors" or when it is at "loading characters".

If you know why, are having a problem, or know how it might be fixed please give me some info. I need to get into the room to tend my garden because I have logged in to do other things, but am worried my crops will wither.

Thanks in advance!
meowsrus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2009, 06:43 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Problem getting into "my room" 2-22-09

No, I don't seem to be having this problem. Try clearing cache/history/cookies and then try again. If that doesn't work, try downloading another browser (Safari and Firefox both work well for me.)
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 06:46 PM   #3
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
No, I don't seem to be having this problem. Try clearing cache/history/cookies and then try again. If that doesn't work, try downloading another browser (Safari and Firefox both work well for me.)
Thanks, I have firefox, but it is a new version (and I am working with a different version of wondows than I was used to) and I have not been able to figure out where the cache is located. I thought I had cleared it, but I think that i just cleared out a regular temp internet folder. Darn these updates Once I learn one it all gets changed around on me!
Old 02-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #4
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by meowsrus
Thanks, I have firefox, but it is a new version (and I am working with a different version of wondows than I was used to) and I have not been able to figure out where the cache is located. I thought I had cleared it, but I think that i just cleared out a regular temp internet folder. Darn these updates Once I learn one it all gets changed around on me!
Yeah, the new version of FF is pretty confusing! I have a Mac, so I just click the "Clear Private Data" and I think it clears it all for me. I'm not sure where the cache button is located on a Windows computer.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:55 PM   #5
A Meditating
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Yeah, the new version of FF is pretty confusing! I have a Mac, so I just click the "Clear Private Data" and I think it clears it all for me. I'm not sure where the cache button is located on a Windows computer.
Thanks again. I think I have figured out where it is from the information you gave me for yours- even though the system is different-. Go to "tools" then you can scroll down to "clear private data". Which on my old version of firefox was just remembered passwords and regular fill in info you chose for it to remember and not the whole kit and kaboodle. ??? I really do look like this right now! LOL

I am going to go and try to see if this has worked
Old 02-22-2009, 06:56 PM   #6
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Thanks again. I think I have figured out where it is from the information you gave me for yours- even though the system is different-. Go to "tools" then you can scroll down to "clear private data". Which on my old version of firefox was just remembered passwords and regular fill in info you chose for it to remember and not the whole kit and kaboodle. ??? I really do look like this right now! LOL

I am going to go and try to see if this has worked
Yes, that's the way it is on my laptop! I thought they were different, guess I was wrong I hope this works for you!
Old 02-22-2009, 06:58 PM   #7
A Meditating
Gift Guru

Arrrggggh! After clearing that it is still doing it
Old 02-22-2009, 06:59 PM   #8
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Arrrggggh! After clearing that it is still doing it
Try downloading Safari and see if that works. I'm using Safari for Webkinz and it works pretty well.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:06 PM   #9
A Meditating
Gift Guru

Just for the sake of hitting my head harder, I tried a third time after clearing that and...... I AM IN MY ROOM!!!!!!!

I think that I will download safari and just use that one for Webkinz only. Seems a smart thing to do to not have the browser I am using for it overloaded with the 'garbage' from my other internet traffic and browsing.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!

BTW LOVE the lava lamps. I have a dream of getting one one day, that and finishing my medieval room, and my hockey room, and ..... Ok, I have a few plans, but they are too cool.
Closed