Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 10:11 AM   #1
ants more
Webkinz :)

Ladymage27 has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: Problem with Gem Hunt?!?!

Dude, what the..?!?! I just logged on to WW for the first time today and went to do the Gem Hunt, and Arte says I've already had my turn! But, but....

The last time I did Gem Hunt was at about 9:00 last night. Is it on a 24hr schedule now rather than a daily one?
Ladymage27 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Mrs. Shimmer
My Wishing Well worked today, so I was surprised that WOW didn't. Everything else seems to be OK. Well, except for that park thing....

Have a great day everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 10:14 AM   #2
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Default Re: Problem with Gem Hunt?!?!

I didn't even get that far. Arte just froze up when I went to the gem hunt. Also, my WOW was not reset. I guess maintenance didn't get everything last night!
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 10:19 AM   #3
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Mrs. Shimmer is correct. Last night Ganz was possibly on reduced staff because of Veteran's Day. The Wheel of Wow, Wishing Well, and Gem Hunt were not reset. My suggestion is to try back later today and see if Ganz has fixed the problems.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 10:20 AM   #4
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

My Wishing Well worked today, so I was surprised that WOW didn't. Everything else seems to be OK. Well, except for that park thing....

Have a great day everyone!
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 10:27 AM   #5

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

The wishing well resets at midnight but the Wheel of Wow and Curio Shop do not, so that is why you could do one and not the others. I am often up late and I do my Kinzville Academy classes just after midnight when they reset so I can't miss doing them.

It would be great if everything reset at the same time though. I noticed that the zum hunting now resets at midnight which is great for me. I help out my niece who doesn't always have time with school and activities. Now, if I check her account at 11 pm, when I am sure she is asleep, to see if she had a chance to do her dailies, I can do her zum hunting for her without taking away her chance to do it herself.
Margo is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 10:32 AM   #6
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Gem hunt didn't work.
Wheel of "Woe" didn't work.
About par.
However, I did get a fair amount of KC on the things that did work.
And the usual sap glop.

Last edited by quellie; 11-12-2009 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: Forgot to add something
quellie is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 10:34 AM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

the curio and wow should be reset in the next couple of hours, that is what normally has happened in the past. Just try your luck at winning that WOW jacket a little later in the day
Old 11-12-2009, 10:40 AM   #8
ants more

Ladymage27 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Mrs. Shimmer is correct. Last night Ganz was possibly on reduced staff because of Veteran's Day. The Wheel of Wow, Wishing Well, and Gem Hunt were not reset. My suggestion is to try back later today and see if Ganz has fixed the problems.

AuntietoEW
Ohh...OK. I guess that makes sense with yesterday being a holiday, and then the maintence earlier. I will just try again later! THANKS!!!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
Just try your luck at winning that WOW jacket a little later in the day
Actually I have the jacket, now it's just that WOW hat that I want!! LOL

Last edited by Ladymage27; 11-12-2009 at 10:40 AM..
Ladymage27 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 10:41 AM   #9
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

It is up and working now
Closed