Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
batman1105
Gift Guru

mommy2dk is just really nicemommy2dk is just really nice

Default Unanswered: problem fixed, please close this thread

only one room in our house is giving me trouble. it's the storage room for my trading stuff. thankfully i don't have any pending trades right now but i can't get in. it's not too full but everytime i try to enter it i only get the loading screen and it get stuck there. i have tried from all directions and from the map jump rooms.

should i call ganz? give it more time? what do you all suggest, has this happened to anyone else?

it was the chef placemats - problem fixed!

Last edited by mommy2dk; 09-09-2008 at 01:28 PM.. Reason: problem fixed
mommy2dk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 02:57 PM   #2
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: can't enter a room

You are not alone!! I am having the exact same problem, I can't get into my storage room either. I wanted to spread everything out between two rooms and then take an inventory but that is the only room blocked and I've tried everything to get in. I sent Ganz an email about it this morning and will let you know what they say when I get a reply, it may take them a few days to respond. Good Luck!!
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 03:02 PM   #3
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

First of all, there are a LOT of glitches today, so hopefully that's it. Secondly, I read that over 80 squares used up is considered "full" so I know that's useless info when you can't go in and clean it up, but thought you should know. Try the old clearing your cache and reloading thing, I guess. hopefully it's just Glitchy Saturday and nothing else!
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 03:02 PM   #4
wajiha44

The same thing happened to me only a few days ago. You should email Ganz that is what I did and in no time it they fixed it. Hope it helped!!

IF SOMEONE POSTS A HELFUL POST MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THEM REP!!

JUST A KIND REMINDER!

Same as asking for rep which is not allowed - smitchell

Last edited by smitchell; 09-06-2008 at 03:42 PM..
Old 09-06-2008, 03:33 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
slexeh is an unknown quantity at this point

this seems to happen to quite a few people. i'd call ganz. at the very least, if they can't fix it, you might get a free pet out of it.
slexeh is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 03:47 PM   #6
batman1105
Gift Guru

thanks everyone for your input. i know the room is not too full. i keep a watchful eye on that. the room is called storage i believe so maybe that is a reason for the glitches?? i don't have time today but i will try calling ganz tomorrow. thanks again everyone.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

does the room have the chef gazpacho place settings in it? That seems to be the culprit lately
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 06:21 PM   #8
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

dont worry. this happens to me alot too! it goes away within a couple of days. if it doesnt, i recomend contacting Ganz! hope i helped!
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 06:47 PM   #9
batman1105
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Disneymum
does the room have the chef gazpacho place settings in it? That seems to be the culprit lately
why yes dear it does. it wouldnt let me put it on a table when i got it so i stuck it in the storage room till it was either fixed or i could trade it for something else tc3 that i wanted.

brilliant. thanks disney!
Old 09-07-2008, 09:30 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by mommy2dk
why yes dear it does. it wouldnt let me put it on a table when i got it so i stuck it in the storage room till it was either fixed or i could trade it for something else tc3 that i wanted.

brilliant. thanks disney!
yeah mine wouldn't go on the table so I stuck them on the floor, I think they were fixing it to go on the tables and then it being on the floor made it wonky, hope they fix it soon I want in that room .
Disneymum is offline Female
Closed