Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 12:00 AM   #1
--ET call home!
Gift Guru

Lodida is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Problem with DiceKinz

Hi, Lately when I play dicekinz in the tournament arena, I get stuck after my opponent passes to me. It will not change to my turn. It just stops and there is nothing I can do. My opponent will chat and tell me its my turn and hurry up, but on my screen it looks like it is still their turn, even though I know it is my turn.

This does not happen when I play dicekinz by myself under the "Things to do" list. I have not had this problem in the months past so I don't think it is my computer doing it. It just started a couple of days age after the POTM started.

I assume this is somrthing I should contact Ganz about??

Thanks for any help..
Lodida is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2007, 11:01 AM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: Problem with DiceKinz

View Post Originally Posted by Lodida
Hi, Lately when I play dicekinz in the tournament arena, I get stuck after my opponent passes to me. It will not change to my turn. It just stops and there is nothing I can do. My opponent will chat and tell me its my turn and hurry up, but on my screen it looks like it is still their turn, even though I know it is my turn.

This does not happen when I play dicekinz by myself under the "Things to do" list. I have not had this problem in the months past so I don't think it is my computer doing it. It just started a couple of days age after the POTM started.

I assume this is somrthing I should contact Ganz about??

Thanks for any help..
yes looks like you are experiencing yet another glitch..it usuall will correct itself after awhile..loggin out and back in usually corrects most glitches 98% of the time However if it does not..contact ganz..their contact info in my siggy I think its important to always keep Ganz aware of any glitches..I think the more people that make them aware of these glitches then hopefully the quicker they will resolve them
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-05-2007, 01:06 PM   #3
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

Oh Man, not another glitch, Try again, that happends to me, and everyone im sure of, Contact GANZ so they know to fix that, thats what happend to the flouting webkinz glitch, and everyone started to complain, so try to contact them so it wont happen again, And sorry about that, Good luck!
PassPass is offline Female
Old 10-05-2007, 01:55 PM   #4
--ET call home!
Gift Guru

Lodida is on a distinguished road

What is the flouting webkinz glitch??
Lodida is offline Female
Old 10-08-2007, 09:37 PM   #5
Gift Guru

cmcm624 is just really nicecmcm624 is just really nice

Donation Award 

There is also a glitch where your webkinz looks like it has three heads. It is like the graphics that change when the players move around the board are all superimposed over each other. I is really quite weird.

I also have gotten the problem quite a bit lately that when you go to recover a die, the dice that you have to chose from are blank, or not the one I had that roll.

Anyone else see these?
Closed