Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Notenoughtime is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Problem with carved pumpkins

Hello

Hope someone can help us! My daughter and I just carved our pumpkin for this year after collecting all the candy. We put it in the room where our pumpkin that we carved from last year was. So now there was TWO.

Then we noticed a contest that Webkinz had going on, where you can take a picture of your Halloween room and post it to win something. But it could only include Wshop items. So we removed the pumpkins to take a picture. Took the picture, and went to put the pumpkins back and the one from last year is gone. GONE no where to be found.

I tried to call Webkinz and they are not open, and the help section says if something went missing it was due to password issues. Well I know it was just there and the password was not effected because we were still on line went it went missing.

So has this happened to anyone else and how do I handle it.

Very saddened and dissapointed that it takes so long to collect this stuff and a glitch just takes it from us.

HELP
Notenoughtime
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2010, 01:58 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

Default Re: Problem with carved pumpkins

I really hope they weren't lost!

My advice is to wait, and maybe they will appear again. Sometimes my items would disappear for a while, and suddenly they would be back again.
Keep logging in to check. I wish you luck!
Old 10-30-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: Problem with carved pumpkins

Hasn't happened to me but regarding missing items, try this;

Log out, Clear cache, try to login with different browsers.

If it's still gone...call 1-866-Web-kinz between 9 AM to 3 PM EST

I'm not saying that they will replace it because they're policy is not to..

even if it's a glitch. However this is a programming error on their part

and I'm hoping that they do something for you considering how much

time you invested in getting all the candies. Please keep us updated.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed