Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   This probably sounds like a stupid question... (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/probably-sounds-like-stupid-question-494065/)

palmisland04-11-2009 09:05 PM

This probably sounds like a stupid question...

well you know how under your name it says lil' kinz, webkinz, gift trainee, gifted, gift guru, gift coach, admin, moderator. etc? Well some people put something over that like: (username) I am a Webkinz :),
how do you put the text in the part before 'webkinz' I didn't see this in the FAQ...

jessicabarnhart04-11-2009 09:09 PM

Re: This probably sounds like a stupid question...

Not a dumb question at all. Up in the left hand corner you will see "User CP" Click on it. A pull down menu will pop down. You will want to click on "Edit you Details" You will see it at the bottom of the list. Hope this helps!!!

miss spots04-11-2009 09:10 PM

that spot is where your ww id would be. you go into quick links on the banner and click on edit detail options and click on it. the page that comes up, scroll down to where it say ww user id and put something in like mine says THIS GRANDMA IS.

palmisland04-11-2009 09:10 PM

Yes that's great, thanks VERY much!

AnthonysMommy04-11-2009 09:12 PM

Definately not a stupid question! Nobody knows where that is at first. You'd think it would be in the user cp box with the rest of the stuff you can change.:idjut2: Glad you found your answer! :)

palmisland04-11-2009 09:13 PM

I don't think it worked... let me try again...

ok it's up, reps to you all for your help!

jessicabarnhart04-11-2009 09:14 PM

Be sure to click "Save your Changes" when you are done ;)

jessicabarnhart04-11-2009 09:14 PM

You got it!!!! And I like what you put in!!!! Have a great Easter!

jessicabarnhart04-11-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy (Post 13987049)
Definately not a stupid question! Nobody knows where that is at first. You'd think it would be in the user cp box with the rest of the stuff you can change.:idjut2: Glad you found your answer! :)

Wait...what? That is how I get to mine is throught the "User CP" box. How do you do it????

dumblonde69304-11-2009 09:16 PM

This isn't a dumb question at all. I just figured it out recently, last week. All you have to do is go to the top left-hand corner of the page, and click on where it says: User CP. A pull-down menu will appear, and you have to click on: Edit Your Details. From there, you will find some information about yourself that you entered when you first joined. There will be a box that says: Webkinz World ID. Enter what you would like to be known as ...Webkinz :) on here or add you WW username. When you are done, don't forget to click on: Save your changes. I hope I helped you out. :)