Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
ael613
Webkinz :)

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Prize Klaw

Is it just me or is the Prize Klaw like impossible now? I have missed it atleast 6 times in a row and up until a few days ago i was almost always able to pick up a capsule.

Thanks.
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Prize Klaw

I get some thing most of the time but it's usually the red one with cheap things like markers, toys etc. Rarely get anything good anymore.
Old 12-18-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

Of course it's still possible! You probably won't win as much rare items as you'd think, though. It's out of randomness, so it is just luck.

Last edited by hespsn; 12-19-2010 at 11:12 AM..
hespsn is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #4

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I thought I was just missing! Everytime, on all of my accounts, I always miss it when I pick it up or when I try to drop it in the chute!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

It's working the same as always for me. It's random, so it's in the nature of randomness, that if you had a streak of good luck, you will get some bad luck to even it out... sorry about that.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 02:23 PM   #6

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

It's not impossible. I get a prize, whether it's rare or common, almost every time. This is my strategy and it works really well: Stay in the light grip zone and keep trying until you get a prize; don't go to the firm grip zone, because if you don't get a prize the first time, you wont have enough time to try again. When you get a prize, drop it in the center of the chute inside the drop zone, or else it bounces off the edge and you loose your prize. Hope this helps!
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 02:28 PM   #7
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

My strategy is a little different. I go to the medium zone and the majority of the time get a prize there. If that doesn't work I move to the hard that way if I get one I'm close enough to drop it in. I got 150kc this time.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:38 AM   #8
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

There also seems to be certain spots that will always get a prize, and a slight difference you won't.

Certain spots seem to always give the same color too.

Some browsers run it slower than others, and if the connection is running slow, it's usually better to
close the window & get a new connection first.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 12-20-2010, 02:06 AM   #9

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

It's quite difficult for me, but I have managed to get some prizes.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:40 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I usually get three tries in: First I try right at the start, then go right to the middle, and try again, and if I still don't have anything, I can try once more at the far left. If I pick up a red capsule on either of the first 2 tries, I drop it and try again. There have been a number of times I've picked up a green one after dropping a red one. Sometimes, though not that often, I get nothing in three tries. Usually I'll end up with something.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: