Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 10:14 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Prize Klaw

Does anyone have a better strategy. I tend to try really close so I have multiple tries. I got something the first try the day it was introduced (I think they made it easier that time), since then I have only gotten the bank once. If I manage to pick up a ball, I run out of time as it approaches the chute.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 10:32 AM   #42
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I make my first attempt about half way across. If I miss, it returns me to start and I move just a touch and then make my final grab. On the second grab be ready to run.

I have been able to get an item on the left, center and right. If I don't move at all, I'm not very successful. In the center, I have the advantage of a firmer grip and a second attempt. If I go completely across, I only have 1 try and rarely am successful.
home50 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 11:03 AM   #43
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I've never gotten anything.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 04:19 PM   #44
brneyz has disabled reputation

Every time I click to do the activity (the few times it has been listed for daily hourly activities), it always tells me sorry you have already had your turn. Case in point I logged on saw it clicked it.... it indicated that it was transferring data and then a pop-up gave me the same indicator... that I had already done it. Which I did not this time or ever!
Old 01-07-2010, 04:36 PM   #45

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

I totally agree that the time is too short, however, I have been lucky enough to win some minor prizes, kinz cash, a pancho doll, and a bowling shirt. Just keep trying you will win eventually.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 04:40 PM   #46

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

I go to in between weak and medium grip, go down if I get something I go and drop it in the hole, if I don't (60% of the time I estimate) I have time to go to between medium and firm grip and I have gotten something every time but once there, and then I ma able to drop it in the hole with like 3 seconds left lol. But mind you that is on my faster computer ( its a newer one) on the older one I only have time to go to the medium grip and if I get something usually drop it in.
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 01-07-2010, 05:08 PM   #47
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

I received the poncho plush the very first day and then after that time always ran out...I think it is way too short of a time allowance for the younger kids and it seems that most of the new games lately are aimed for older kids and us big, big kids. LOL
Softball Mom is offline Female
Closed