Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 10:13 PM   #11
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: Prize Klaw

I have extra accounts and have won lots of times and missed as many times. Today I missed on the first try got a capsule on the second try and had it over the chute when time ran out it bounced out . Good luck to all. It takes some to win on this game.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 11:17 PM   #12
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have gotten various amounts of kinzcash, toys from the wshop, bouncing zingoz, poncho plushie, and the lugbot space thing. Unfortunatly it is not very often I seem to be able to win though. I usually end up with nothing or a whop item.
amandainohio24 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 11:47 PM   #13
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hi all, I think we have to mentally treat this like the WOW. Expect the minimum $20 and be happy if we get more. Because it is a new game with four new nice prizes, we are deflated when we don't win. We should be used to that from the WOW and other games we play...I'm so used to not getting green caps, I'm happy if I see a yellow one with money!! Happy holidays all!! CJ
Old 12-24-2009, 11:55 PM   #14
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I've only got kinz cash or w-shop prizes. Unless they change the time limit or ratio of times to get a klaw specific prize, I don't watch for it on the hourly activities, like I do for the wheel of deluxe.
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 11:59 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

desilu54 is on a distinguished road

On my own account I have played a few times and have gotten absolutely nothing, kc, and a bowling shirt. It took me forever to get the bowling shirt. Just keep trying. Your moment of triumph will come!
desilu54 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:06 AM   #16
hat a beautiful

macfriend is just really nicemacfriend is just really nice

Thanks for the help! I'll try next time!
macfriend is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 03:15 PM   #17

kissyer is an unknown quantity at this point

takes skill. Too bad if u hate it! just practice promise yull get sumthin
Old 12-25-2009, 04:29 PM   #18
Frida Kahlo is my

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

I NEVER win at the Prize Klaw
achapkid is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:14 PM   #19
hat a beautiful

macfriend is just really nicemacfriend is just really nice

How bout the scratch ticket? any luck?
macfriend is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 10:15 PM   #20

jeysar2004 is on a distinguished road

Im not sure that any skill is involved in this game. I have won something all 5 times That iv'e played. Some good and some common. I would love to know if a list exists of what people have gotten.
jeysar2004 is offline Male
Closed