Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

flipingshrimp will become famous soon enough

Angry Unanswered: prize claw problem!!

hey guys today i tried the prize claw.
i tried it on 3 accounts, and on each one i missed twice!!
is this a glitch or just a coincidence???

thanks ***
flipingshrimp is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: prize claw problem!!

what do you mean you missed?
I have two accounts and each one worked perfectly.

If you mean that you didn't get a prize then that happens it doesn't give you an item each time you play. I happen to time out half of the time and don't get to catch anything.

Last edited by deadpanther07; 11-07-2010 at 06:57 PM..
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
doodlebug72898

doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Yeah, I only actually catch a capsule about half the time, too. I think it might be a little random.
doodlebug72898 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2010, 07:12 PM   #4

Latiasmb1 is a jewel in the roughLatiasmb1 is a jewel in the rough

It probably depends on where the claw is.
At the top, it says Firm Grip, Medium Grip, and Light Grip. Maybe this shows where the best (firm) grip is supposed to be in the machine, maybe all the way to the right. When I drop the claw over there, I get a capsule almost all of the time. When I drop it where you start, it doesn't pick one up as often.

It also might have something to do with chance, or something. The grip is my best guess though.
Latiasmb1 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2010, 07:15 PM   #5
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Ok, here's some hints to help get a prize!

I, first, keep letting the claw down (don't move it over at all). Then at about 17-20 seconds left move it all the way to the drop in slot and drop the claw. It might pick up an item, maybe not. It usually does though.

If you mean that you picked up a capsule and got it in the slot yet you didn't get a prize, then it's a glitch.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2010, 07:21 PM   #6
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I don't think it's a glitch. You may be in the light grip, or loose grip section. I think that's what it's called! There's kind of like sections on the top and towards the end your claw will have a firm grip on the capsule. Then go right in the middle of the slot, and drop it! Sometimes it may bounce away, but that only happens when you drop it on the side.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2010, 07:27 PM   #7
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't think it's a glitch. It depends on the force meter thing and stuff.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2010, 07:29 PM   #8
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Like others..I do about 4 pick-ups where the claw sits...after that..I will move it to the left..we normally pick up a ball 90% of the time using this method..but sometimes..it just isn't going to happen...That's the way of the claw....
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 11-07-2010, 07:37 PM   #9

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Go to the firm grip part. This should help
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2010, 09:51 PM   #10
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by flipingshrimp
hey guys today i tried the prize claw.
i tried it on 3 accounts, and on each one i missed twice!!
is this a glitch or just a coincidence???

thanks ***
Not a glitch. Just bad luck. It's happened to me and it is VERY frustrating... and I always go straight to firm grip!
ArkMama is offline Female
Closed

Tags
girlwholovesdog was here, keep going!, prize klaw, prize klaw is awful!, prize klaw is broken!!