Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 12:49 PM   #1
bffbandgirl
Webkinz :)

bffbandgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Private Messages

My friends want to private message me but when they go to my page and click on
''send message'' all that comes up is ''send visitor message'' not private message. When i go to their pages the same thing happens. My friend clicked on someone else's to send them a pm and then changed it to my name and this is what it said.....

bffbandgirl has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be
allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your
message to him/her.

I went to my page and clicked on the privacy options thing and everything was on the
''everyone'' option....what should i do? i really want to pm

Last edited by bffbandgirl; 06-16-2010 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: font was hard to read
bffbandgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2010, 12:59 PM   #2
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Default Re: Private Messages

I don't know, that seems odd. You may have to talk to a mod/admin on that one. Good luck, and I hope you can get your PM's back!
Old 06-16-2010, 01:04 PM   #3
bffbandgirl

bffbandgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by lightning bolt
I don't know, that seems odd. You may have to talk to a mod/admin on that one. Good luck, and I hope you can get your PM's back!

how do u talk to mod/admin?
bffbandgirl is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 01:06 PM   #4

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

I know a friend who has gotten banned and lost her privileges to PM others. If you have gotten banned, then that may be the problem. You don't have any stars too so i'm pretty sure that you can't PM others.

Last edited by Aikou; 06-16-2010 at 01:11 PM..
Aikou is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 01:06 PM   #5
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

I'm here to help!

1.) Go under Quick Links
2.Then click on where it says "EDIT OPTIONS"
3.Scroll down,about half way down the page it says Private Messaging.
4.) Theres a box and next to it; it should say "Enable Private Messaging"
If the box DOES NOT have a green checkmark it that means that you disabled Pming. So put a checkmark in the green box and click "Save Changes"

And it should work!

~Perry
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 01:10 PM   #6
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I noticed you don't have any stars. I'm pretty sure that means you have lost your private message privilege.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:10 PM   #7
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

If Perrypinkster's advice doesn't work, here's something that might help
Check if you can send PM's to other people.
How new is your friend here on WI? If she's pretty new or has Lil Kinz status (it says right under your username on your posts) she might not be able to PM yet.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 01:11 PM   #8

SpottedDog is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
I noticed you don't have any stars. I'm pretty sure that means you have lost your private message privilege.
I am not sure this is true because I don't have stars and I can PM. And you should get informed if you lost your PMs.

Ok so I do have one "Star"
SpottedDog is offline Male
Old 06-16-2010, 01:12 PM   #9

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by SpottedDog
I am not sure this is true because I don't have stars and I can PM. And you should get informed if you lost your PMs.
Umm you do have a star lol
Aikou is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 01:12 PM   #10
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Oh, Lake might be right. I didn't notice that. I would as a mod or admin. Just go to someone who has a red or bright blue username and ask them through Visitor Messages.

Spotted Dog, you do have a silver star right above your reputation bar .
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Closed