Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
roxy29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: private messages

please how do you turn on your private messages. im new to this and have been trying for about 30 minutes now and i give up please someone help.:gecko:

thank you
roxy29 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 03:33 PM   #2
I am SOoOoO
Gifted

areocutiepie123 is a glorious beacon of lightareocutiepie123 is a glorious beacon of lightareocutiepie123 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: private messages

you need to be come a webkinz first. right now your only a lil kinz, so once you hit your 10+ posts it will say your a webkinz. then you can PM. you wont be ablue to turn it on, it will automatically go once you get 10+ posts. and your only at 3 right now.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:35 PM   #3
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

They automatically turn on when you go from Lil Kinz to Webkinz. All you need to do is have 10 or more posts and then let the computer catch up. As soon as you have over 10 posts, keep an eye out under your Username for it to say Webkinz. When that happens, you will be able to PM.
If you need anything else just ask.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 04:56 PM   #4
Call me kitten! :
Webkinz :)

cutekitten48 will become famous soon enough

Do you see under your username it says 'Lil Kinz' to become a 'Webkinz' you need to get at least 10 post or more.

Hope this helps!

~cutekitten48
cutekitten48 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 05:43 PM   #5

csummergirl22 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you look under your name it says Lil Kinz meaning you have less than 10 posts. Post 7 more times and you will be called Webkinz like me! (I think!) Then it turns on some special privledges like Pm (I think you have to accept something first) and then you can pm!!! Certain levels of post and certain privledges that you get good at give you different things under your name. So, keep posting and being kind, nice, thoughtful, and helpful and you will get cool things and rep points! Pm me if you don't know what those are or go to my help thread (with my signature)!!!

I hope I helped : )
csummergirl22 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 06:18 PM   #6
slexeh is an unknown quantity at this point

those replies helped me too! thanks guys!
slexeh is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 07:10 AM   #7

csummergirl22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Your welcome! Thanks for the rep point! I didn't think I would get that! That was a delightful surprise!
csummergirl22 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 02:51 PM   #8
Lil Kinz

View Post Originally Posted by areocutiepie123
you need to be come a webkinz first. right now your only a lil kinz, so once you hit your 10+ posts it will say your a webkinz. then you can PM. you wont be ablue to turn it on, it will automatically go once you get 10+ posts. and your only at 3 right now.
Im so new at this i hope i am doing this right. thank you for all your help. this all makes sense now. Roxy 29

---------- roxy29 added 10 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by areocutiepie123
oh also I hope you have a awesome birthday, so Happy Birthday and please have a piece of cake for me, my birthday is not until May 16.
bye for now Roxy 29

Last edited by roxy29; 09-01-2008 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
roxy29 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 02:51 PM   #9
OMIGOD I'm finally a

ZippyGirl12345 is on a distinguished road

That's okay! Welcome to WI! Just a few more posts and you'll be able to PM! (pm stands for private message)
Old 09-01-2008, 03:41 PM   #10
Lil Kinz

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl
They automatically turn on when you go from Lil Kinz to Webkinz. All you need to do is have 10 or more posts and then let the computer catch up. As soon as you have over 10 posts, keep an eye out under your Username for it to say Webkinz. When that happens, you will be able to PM.
If you need anything else just ask.
Like i am saying to everyone when i am replying, i hope i am doing this right. Thank you for all your help,and wow great story you sure are talented. keep up your writing, it keeps your imagination active along with a great career you could have going for you. if you are in school stay in school and continue going you are very talented. if you are finished school you should consider going back and take some creative writing and make some career out of this you show a great passion in your story. again thank you for all your help.Thanks for letting me read your story it was awesome.

Roxy 29

---------- roxy29 added 10 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cutekitten48
Do you see under your username it says 'Lil Kinz' to become a 'Webkinz' you need to get at least 10 post or more.

Hope this helps!

~cutekitten48
Hi cute kitten 48. Well i thought i had alot a webkinz. my son and i are the proud parents of 70 webkinz and we keep great care of them everyday. our most recent adoption was yesterday and it was the bat, my son named him venom, after a character in spiderman. Thank-you for all your help. everyone in is so helpful. little by little im starting to learn all the rules so i hope im posting this right. Thanks again.

Roxy 29:gecko:

---------- roxy29 added 15 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by csummergirl22
If you look under your name it says Lil Kinz meaning you have less than 10 posts. Post 7 more times and you will be called Webkinz like me! (I think!) Then it turns on some special privledges like Pm (I think you have to accept something first) and then you can pm!!! Certain levels of post and certain privledges that you get good at give you different things under your name. So, keep posting and being kind, nice, thoughtful, and helpful and you will get cool things and rep points! Pm me if you don't know what those are or go to my help thread (with my signature)!!!

I hope I helped : )
csummergirl22 i hope im posting under your signature. there are so many steps and rules im having a hard time figuring them out. right when i think that i'v got it something changes. also what are rep points. Im so thankful there are people like you out there to help so i can figuere this system out . Thank-you so much for your help i can't wait until i'v mastered this. my 6 year old son knows more about computers than i do sometimes. Thanks again.
Roxy29

---------- roxy29 added 6 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ZippyGirl12345
That's okay! Welcome to WI! Just a few more posts and you'll be able to PM! (pm stands for private message)
thanks for your reply zippy girl and i hope this gives you one of your balls that you need, looks like your getting close to your thousand. Thanks again for all your help. have a very scary halloween.

Roxy29

Last edited by roxy29; 09-01-2008 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
roxy29 is offline Female
Closed