Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 02:36 PM   #1
teddy2972
Webkinz :)
teddy297 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Price? WCares Pets!

Does anyone know if the prices for Webkinz are lower, the same, or higher at the Walgreens that participate in WCares? I am curious to know, if so, I will totally go check it out for myself!

Thanks!

~teddy297
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #2
How did i get to be
Banned
Webkinzrox01 is a name known to allWebkinzrox01 is a name known to allWebkinzrox01 is a name known to all

Default Re: Price? WCares Pets!

I just got the ad fro Wallgreens and it said they are 6.99 so lower and i know they are only lil kinz
Webkinzrox01 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 02:42 PM   #3
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

They are lil kinz, my local walgreens had them on sale one week for $5.99, then they went back to the regular price of $6.99.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 02:44 PM   #4
Carlinann89

6.99 thats lower than usual.. thats why I got my lil' cocker spaneil!!!
Old 06-22-2008, 02:45 PM   #5
teddy2972

Sweet! I love that price! I am totally going to buy one1 (after I earn the money that is, I kinda had a webkinz shopping spree this weekend!)
Old 06-22-2008, 02:53 PM   #6
sportychix is on a distinguished road

Lil Kinz are 6.99 at my local Walgreen.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:54 PM   #7
teddy2972

That is sooooooo unbelievably cool!
Old 06-22-2008, 05:47 PM   #8
hopeforbrianna8
Gift Guru

hope4bri is just really nicehope4bri is just really nice

Donation Award 

My walgreen's had them for $5.99 for awhile, but when I went on Friday, they were $6.99. But that is still cheaper then my Hallmark that sells them for $9.99. And you get an extra feature code with the ones from walgreen's. So that's a great price.
hope4bri is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 01:02 PM   #9
teddy2972

Same here, my local hallmark sells lil kinz for $10.99 and other stores sell them for up to $11.99 so $6.99 is a great deal1 I just got the paper and the walgreens ad is right here in front of me. I just cut out one of the ads for it! I am soooooo happy!
Old 06-23-2008, 01:07 PM   #10
ntaspnkasu

ntaspnkasu is on a distinguished road

I just got them for 6.99 too. My daughter got two basset hounds and I got a basset and a cow. My son opted for a water gun, but was looking at the gray and white cat. They also still had a ton of cocker spaniels.
ntaspnkasu is offline Female
Closed