Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #11
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Potted Icicle Tree???????

I've gotten two of the "ice trees" in the past week. I was wondering if I would ever get one. I only have two accounts and got them on the same account. I wish you luck!!!!
hippolady is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2012, 06:13 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

i got one but i think i sold it.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 06:23 PM   #13
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

I do PaN every day for 3 accounts and got ONE potted icicle tree.
5guin is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #14
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I have never heard anything about this. But try contacting Ganz and ask when your going to be getting them
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #15

MJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant future

Not to brag, but I was lucky enough to win one on my first try! I haven't really tried after that, but I'm usually bad at winning rare stuff! Good luck!
MJFan94 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #16
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
i think i got one on each of my accounts, but that doesn't matter to me, cause i think they were on last year's winterfest click to win... you will find one and if not, there is still the clubhouse
No, last year's Winterfest had the Ice Flower; it's different from the Icicle Tree.
Click the image to open in full size.

The tree is very rare, and is from 2008 & 2009 Winterfest. Before its reappearance this month, its trading value according to the Wiki was 25,000kc-35,000kc.

In the Peeks, I've gotten only one, though I've tried on five accounts.

Last edited by WebCats139; 01-29-2012 at 10:41 PM.. Reason: added pic for comparison
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2012, 12:51 AM   #17
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

I have not won the tree either, sorry I can't help you out. Good luck on getting yours.
Naturelover is offline Female
Old 01-30-2012, 04:01 PM   #18

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

So last night DD and I were doing some housecleaning in her dock. There were some items she did not know where to put them so we went to her storage room. To make room for more things I moved two dressers and a fridge and guess what we found. ............ yes.........a potted icicle tree hidden behind them. I quickly put it in the dock and we went to her winter pet room. There was already a potted icicle tree there. So a few years ago she must have gotten two and forgot about the second one.

I ran.......................... to the post office and sent it to DS's account as fast as I could.

Wonder what might be hidden in some of the storage rooms in some of the other accounts?????

Good luck to all those still looking for the potted icicle tree.!!!!!!!
China is offline Female
Old 01-30-2012, 04:08 PM   #19

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

well, i knew that there was one year they had it i meant the icicle tree...
good luck to everyone...

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
No, last year's Winterfest had the Ice Flower; it's different from the Icicle Tree.
Click the image to open in full size.

The tree is very rare, and is from 2008 & 2009 Winterfest. Before its reappearance this month, its trading value according to the Wiki was 25,000kc-35,000kc.

In the Peeks, I've gotten only one, though I've tried on five accounts.
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed