Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
godess99
Webkinz :)

tingybat is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: posts????

here do i go to make a post? i am new to webkinz insider so somebody help me!!???
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 02:52 PM   #2
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: posts????

Techinically this is a post. What would you like post about?? Welcome to WI!!
Mom2many is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 06:09 PM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

well, you can post on anyone's thread by clicking "reply" underneath their post. you can also post a new thread [which i assume you've already figured out how to do, lol] by clicking "start a new thread" in a forum section. welcome to wi & lmk if you have any more questions! (:
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 06:12 PM   #4
webkinzlover2921

aaacoolitsmeyea is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to WI! This is my 10th post! Yay!
aaacoolitsmeyea is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 06:12 PM   #5
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

You've just made one! A thread is considered one post; but when you post on the thread, thats another post.

At the mid-bottom of each thread page, there is a "Quick Reply" box. Just type in what you wanted to say, click send and ta-da! Now, if you want to edit the way your font is, or any other text-editing tools click "Go Advanced"

Good Luck! And welcome to WI! If you have any more questions, this forum is the right place to go
Old 04-06-2009, 06:13 PM   #6
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

There is a little box at the bottom of the page...then type what you want!
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #7
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to WebkinzInsider tingybat!

This is called a thread, and there are lots of threads in each section. To make a thread, click on the box that says "new topic."

In each thread, there is a box at the bottom. Just type your message in the box and click on either "post quick reply" or "go advanced."

If you click on "post quick reply" it posts the message right away.

If you click on "go advanced," you have more options and get to see what your post would look like on the thread. When you're done, scroll down and click on "submit reply" to post it or "preview post" to look at it again.
Zkat is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 10:47 AM   #8
godess99

tingybat is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Zkat
Welcome to WebkinzInsider tingybat!

This is called a thread, and there are lots of threads in each section. To make a thread, click on the box that says "new topic."

In each thread, there is a box at the bottom. Just type your message in the box and click on either "post quick reply" or "go advanced."

If you click on "post quick reply" it posts the message right away.

If you click on "go advanced," you have more options and get to see what your post would look like on the thread. When you're done, scroll down and click on "submit reply" to post it or "preview post" to look at it again.
ok thank you! that helps!

View Post Originally Posted by aaacoolitsmeyea
Welcome to WI! This is my 10th post! Yay!
this is my 9th! almost there!

View Post Originally Posted by mcgymnast9
well, you can post on anyone's thread by clicking "reply" underneath their post. you can also post a new thread [which i assume you've already figured out how to do, lol] by clicking "start a new thread" in a forum section. welcome to wi & lmk if you have any more questions! (:
i got to your profile but how do i leave a comment?

Last edited by tingybat; 04-07-2009 at 10:47 AM..
Old 04-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #9
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

you just did, but you posted this same thread three times...
luckypenny is offline Female
Closed