Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Well, basically you need to press the Print Screen button on your keyboard, go to Paint, right click and choose paste, edit it and save it. Then go to tinypic, upload it there, copy the [IMG] code, and paste the code in your post/thread. :]
If you have a Vista operating system you should have a "Snipping tool" program. Basically it lets you select an area on your screen and you can save it as an image. You can do more with the program than just that, but it would be useful for what you need it for.
Okay,Here is how you do it.
1. Press the Print Screen Button (PrtScn)
2. Open a Paint page
3. Click on "Edit" then "Paste" (your photo should appear on the Paint page now.)
4. Click "File" then click "Save As"- save to your computer where you will be able to find it in the next 5 minutes.
5. Open your browser and go to TinyPic.com- You will now click on the "Browse" button and select the picture you would like to upload to the site. Tag it if you want to. Hit the "UPLOAD" button. Let the Page load.
6. Now you have to copy the code. You will copy the IMG code for forums and message boards. Now you can leave the page. Head on over to WebkinzInsider (this site) and get ready to set up your thread. When all is ready for the image, hit the button that looks like this[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Angela/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG] [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Angela/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG] on the menu of the text box. Paste the IMG code into the address bar and click on "OK"
And that's how you do it!
Sorry if I was a little to much into detail, I like to be very clear so people know what I'm talking about.
Hope this helps! Oh, Congrats on filling your jar! I'm not far from filling mine! I'm at 65 on my Sugarberries.
Have fun posting photos-
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.