Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: Posting Pictures

There are threads all over WI explaining how to post pictures. They start off using the Paint program and usually end using some other webpage to hold your pictures, such as tinypic.com. I have seen people use these other programs, but then delete the picture from that other webpage and we end up with a blank picture, wondering what it used to look like. I tried to just save the picture straight to my computer, but then all I can do is attach it as a little itty bitty picture you have to click on, such as this:
Murdock's drive-in.JPG

Is there any way I can post pictures that are big, straight from my computer and not going through a different webpage?
Best Answer - Posted by cookiemouse333
At first I was going to suggest Photobucket.com, but then I finished reading, so...

Go to your profile and make an album. There you can upload photos into the album (finished or continue to put somewhere else on WI) and then copy and paste the URL into the box where you type (advanced or quick reply), finish your typing, and post the post reply button.

Hope I helped.
-Katie
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero
arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero

Default Re: Posting Pictures

no, not without hotlinking that i know of.

i think you can upload them on WI below the post option. but you can only upload a certain amount of pictures
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 04:50 PM   #3

anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!

It does show up small, but if you click it, it opens up to regular size. So it still works.
But you could also put the pictures in a WI album and then copy and paste the URL.

I hope this helps you, if you need more info about it, you can post on my profile or pm me.
anniekodi1116 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
Call me Katie!

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

At first I was going to suggest Photobucket.com, but then I finished reading, so...

Go to your profile and make an album. There you can upload photos into the album (finished or continue to put somewhere else on WI) and then copy and paste the URL into the box where you type (advanced or quick reply), finish your typing, and post the post reply button.

Hope I helped.
-Katie
cookiemouse333 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #5

trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks, everyone, for being so helpful !
Old 08-10-2009, 12:11 AM   #6
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Well here's how to post BIGGER pictures!

--Press fn then (prt sc) or just (prt sc)
--Then press Start
--Find paint
--Press Edit
--Click Paste
--Click File
--Choose Save As
--Save under JPEG (This is VERY important)
--Go to tinypic.com
--Press Browse
--Find the Photo and Press Open
--Click Upload
--When it is done there will be an option off to to side that is underlined saying View Full Size Image--Click that (Add to Favorites Should Be Under It : ) )
--Then when it is in Full Size right click COPY
--Then on the desired WI thread, right click paste!

Hope I helped!

( : MegMeg : )

Old 08-10-2009, 07:07 AM   #7
Still a

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

I really am not sure what the problem is. I just use Tinypic and it generally allows me to post in full size. Have tried using the 'Insert Image' button? It's an option at the top of the posting box. It looks like a photograph.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help!
Emz
emz360 is offline Female
Closed