Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 05:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

CrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: Post Office Glitch! Can't send gifts :(

I didn't see this posted anywhere else yet. I've been having all sorts of glitches today, but this one is by far the worst so far. I was wondering if there was something I was doing, or if it were within the site? I don't think that it's something I'm doing, coz I'm not doing anything differently than usual, though.

The problem occurs when I am trying to send a gift. I go into KinzPost and click on gift, and the W's all show up and flash at me. I have to log-out of webkinz world because it won't let me leave this screen.

Thanks for your help!

Click the image to open in full size.
CrimsonTwilight is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by webkinzluver321
Nope, it's definitely not just you. xD This morning I was trying to send a gift for a trade, and then that same pop-up as yours showed up ... the two buttons there were like, flashing? xD Interesting glitch. I just waited a bit and closed that pop-up, and it went back to the KinzPost. If it didn't work for you, maybe try logging out, and clearing your cache? Also try refreshing the page, it helps. If none of that works, I'd suggest switching browsers - sometimes it's just one browser w/ the problem. =]

And if you need help clearing your cache, you could check out this guide:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
It's pretty helpful, if you don't know how to yet.

Hope I helped!
~♥~ Catherine ~♥~
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Post Office Glitch! Can't send gifts :(

When I went to try it out myself, the same thing happened to me just now. ANOTHER glitch! Today must be one of the 'glitch-iest' days in WW history!!

Maybe Ganz will attempt to fix some of these crazy glitches during next maintenance...
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 08-17-2009, 05:19 PM   #3
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully they will fix it during maintenance
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-17-2009, 05:20 PM   #4

CrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to behold

Thanks! I'm actually relieved that it's not just me!
CrimsonTwilight is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 05:20 PM   #5
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Try restarting and clearing your cache. Hopefully it will be fixed by the time I'm a GT! LOL, I haven't had issues, but next update should fix it.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 05:23 PM   #6
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Nope, it's definitely not just you. xD This morning I was trying to send a gift for a trade, and then that same pop-up as yours showed up ... the two buttons there were like, flashing? xD Interesting glitch. I just waited a bit and closed that pop-up, and it went back to the KinzPost. If it didn't work for you, maybe try logging out, and clearing your cache? Also try refreshing the page, it helps. If none of that works, I'd suggest switching browsers - sometimes it's just one browser w/ the problem. =]

And if you need help clearing your cache, you could check out this guide:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
It's pretty helpful, if you don't know how to yet.

Hope I helped!
~♥~ Catherine ~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 05:38 PM   #7
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I've seen that a few times - just switch to another area of WW and then try Kinzpost again and it should be OK.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 05:57 PM   #8
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I would suggest clearing your cache, and logging out. After a few minutes, I would suggest logging in. It happened to me, and I did the same thing I advised. It worked, and I could send gifts
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #9
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

That has been happening to me for a few days now.
I just go somewhere else on Webkinz like the arcade and come back and then it will let me Kinz Post.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 07:32 PM   #10
luv14webkinz

the same thing happened to me! but mine said in fine print happppppppysummmmmmerrrrrrrr

so here is how to get past it!

go to the curio shop. go back to the post office. that should help!
Closed