Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #1
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Answered: post count

A little while ago, my thread had not had a post on it for almost 5 days. My post count was 1114, i said anyone else,and the other one i don't remember, because no one else would see it!! And my two post were deleted. Then i looked at my post count was 1090, that is more than 2 posts. There is something is wrong with it.
please help
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
Webkinz Insider is spread across four different servers. Sometimes, as you move around on WI, you'll notice that things like your post count and your number of WI Bucks change up and down slightly. That's because although the servers share information with each other, they don't all four always have your latest statistics. It can take them a few minutes to catch up so that they have your correct numbers.

I'm looking at your profile now and it shows that you have 1122 posts.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
Yay!I'm
Gifted

sassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: post count

I'm not exactly sure what you mean,do you mean that more than a certain number of posts got deleted from your thread?
sassylove is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 01:03 PM   #3
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

no my post count( under my avvie) has downed down more than too posts. i just did the math,and i missing 24 posts!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2009, 01:10 PM   #4
Yay!I'm
Gifted

sassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond repute

Oh now I know what you're talking about XD Well if you posted something that the mods or admins thought was unnecessary they might have deleted your posts. However I am more inclined to think that a thread or a few threads which you posted on have been deleted,rather than just closed.
sassylove is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 01:10 PM   #5
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Sometimes threads or posts get deleted because of inappropriate comments, or controversial subjects.

Last edited by Desty; 08-01-2009 at 01:12 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 01:17 PM   #6
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Webkinz Insider is spread across four different servers. Sometimes, as you move around on WI, you'll notice that things like your post count and your number of WI Bucks change up and down slightly. That's because although the servers share information with each other, they don't all four always have your latest statistics. It can take them a few minutes to catch up so that they have your correct numbers.

I'm looking at your profile now and it shows that you have 1122 posts.
FIA is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 01:33 PM   #7
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

ok thank u FIA, it really appreciate ur help.
Closed

Tags
jasonaldeanmg was here, jasonaldeanmg ♥ turtles, mg rules, post count