Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 02:45 AM   #1
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Possible Idea...?

I am not sure if this is allowed, so I apologize in advance.

Is it possible to "share" an account with another person?

I had the idea that if me and 4 other friends each chip in $9 to like a paypal account or something we all have access to (whoever is most trustworthy I guess?), we could all reap the benefits of a deluxe membership. I am not necessarily talking about on this board per-se, but in general.

Are we allowed to do this, or does it *have* to be family?
xanadu324 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2009, 07:32 AM   #2
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Possible Idea...?

I'm pretty sure you and your friends can share it. I don't think it says "You can only share it with family." Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 07:39 AM   #3
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That sounds reasonable It should be ok to do
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 07:54 AM   #4
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

That sounds fine I don't think you can only share it with your family... I'm sure you can share with your friends!! Good idea!!!
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 07:55 AM   #5
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

No, i dont think it has to be family
Its got about five slos open so impretty sure anyone can do it. Congrats in advance
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 07-04-2009, 07:56 AM   #6
is finally a
krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!

I'm sure thats fine (:
Thats actually a really good idea.. I should do that, LOL.
krislia is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 07:59 AM   #7
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I have heard of more than a few people doing that to cut down on costs. Just keep in mind that you will have to give passwords out, and only the person with the eStore account has access to the monthly eStore points.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 05:10 PM   #8
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone for the responses! I appreciate it, glad to know they don't just have to be actual family.
xanadu324 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #9

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I'm sure that's fine, but you might want to check with an admin or mod beforehand just to be sure.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 05:18 PM   #10
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Please just remember to change your passwords after Whoever signs up for it will need the usernames and passwords for all the "family" going on that account... You don't want anything to happen if something should ever change between you and your friends
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed