Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: Possible Clown Outfit glitch? Not sure!! Help please!!

Okay so yesterday when the Clown outfit was at PJ's I naturally logged in to all of my accounts (5) and bought one on each account. Now, today when I log on I have none of the costumes in my dock and have items missing from my dock. Some accounts don't have that much missing, but my "major" account has almost half the items gone.
Has this happened to anyone else who purchased the clown outfit?? I have e-mailed Ganz, but have not heard anything back yet, I am sure I will have to call
Any advice is appreciated Thanks!!
Becky316 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Mynoey
Try not to get too upset yet, Becky. I did see loading issues (completely empty boxes; didn't even display the item name) yesterday and my husband told me he was having similar problems this morning. Things that should have been in his dock just weren't there. They did show up eventually, but he had to do the log out, clear cache, log in thing multiple times. I do doubt his account has as many items in the dock as yours so that may be why it finally loaded correctly.

It would take a lot of work to do that much hacking on just your main account and you say items are missing on all your accounts. To me, this sounds more like a Ganz problem than being hacked.

Hoping you're just having some scary Ganz weirdness.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Possible Clown Outfit glitch? Not sure!! Help please!!

I bought the Clown Outfit earlier, three times actually, and that has never happened to me. I suggest you call them to ask, it's most likely a glitch though.

Good luck!
Old 02-10-2010, 08:49 PM   #3
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

This has never happened to me. I am sorry that it happened to you.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

I bought the clown outfit on three accounts today and yesterday, and have not had any problems. I would get in touch with Ganz, I'd say that is a weird glitch.
Usual question, have you cleared your cache and logged in from scratch? Do you have a different password on each account?

Last edited by flutterby7; 02-10-2010 at 09:06 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Becky316
Okay so yesterday when the Clown outfit was at PJ's I naturally logged in to all of my accounts (5) and bought one on each account. Now, today when I log on I have none of the costumes in my dock and have items missing from my dock. Some accounts don't have that much missing, but my "major" account has almost half the items gone.
Has this happened to anyone else who purchased the clown outfit?? I have e-mailed Ganz, but have not heard anything back yet, I am sure I will have to call
Any advice is appreciated Thanks!!
Does anyone know your password?
Old 02-11-2010, 12:37 AM   #6
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks everyone for the advice!!
View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
I bought the clown outfit on three accounts today and yesterday, and have not had any problems. I would get in touch with Ganz, I'd say that is a weird glitch.
Usual question, have you cleared your cache and logged in from scratch? Do you have a different password on each account?
Yeah, I have tried clearing my cache and that doesn't work. I haven't changed my password yet though. Nobody knows it, and I am going to wait until I speak with Ganz just in case. Thanks so much for posting
View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Does anyone know your password?
Nobody knows my passwords, and I am missing over 500 items in my main account. I don't think there is a way someone could kinzpost that much out of one account, is there? I will have to wait and speak to Ganz I suppose. Thanks!!
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Try not to get too upset yet, Becky. I did see loading issues (completely empty boxes; didn't even display the item name) yesterday and my husband told me he was having similar problems this morning. Things that should have been in his dock just weren't there. They did show up eventually, but he had to do the log out, clear cache, log in thing multiple times. I do doubt his account has as many items in the dock as yours so that may be why it finally loaded correctly.

It would take a lot of work to do that much hacking on just your main account and you say items are missing on all your accounts. To me, this sounds more like a Ganz problem than being hacked.

Hoping you're just having some scary Ganz weirdness.

Last edited by Mynoey; 02-11-2010 at 05:33 PM..
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

When some things are missing from my dock, I log out, clear cache/cookies, log back in and then things are usually back. I show mine in my dock. Did you send them to a different acct? put them on a pet?
Old 02-11-2010, 05:47 PM   #9
ow, Proud to be a

CrazyLlama is just really niceCrazyLlama is just really nice

This happend to me with my love frog pond and i have not gotten that i have cleared my catch too
CrazyLlama is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #10

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

My love frog pond is gone! If I knew about how many items I had in my dock, I may have discovered more missing. Anyway, Ganz has 1,500,000,000, glitches right now, so it's probably just another one.
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female
Closed