Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 08:17 AM   #1
catditty

Question Answered: Poor Monkey - he has no best friend?!

I just activated my cheeky monkey (POTM) and when his bio came up, he has no best friend!!

Actually, he does, but it says that his best friend is testcolor3 ?!?!

What the heck is going on? Does anyone have any suggestions for ideas?

Best Answer - Posted by 4seahorse
View Post Originally Posted by NRA96
On the back of each tag above the discription of what it is (such as cheeky monkey) is a code (HM080). Once you adopt a new pet and it says that your best friend is test color xxx it means that it is a new release pet. Once the test color pet is released your bio for your pet will change and it will state which pet it is. Hope I helped explain.
Couldn't have said it better
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 08:28 AM   #2
matza10
Gift Guru

matza10 is on a distinguished road

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Poor Monkey - he has no best friend?!

wow...well maybe thats ganz's code name for your monkey's best friend! if you are that concerned, you could email ganz with a picture of your problem and you could describe to them what happened and maybe they could fix it hope this helps
Old 07-01-2008, 08:40 AM   #3
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Poor Monkey - he has no best friend?!

i think it's new pets, that they are creating, or havent' shown to the rest of webkinz. it could be like a deer or some august pet.
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 08:42 AM   #4
shoppingqueenz10

I have heard of that happening. Poor monkey, idk why though.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:05 AM   #5
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

On the back of each tag above the discription of what it is (such as cheeky monkey) is a code (HM080). Once you adopt a new pet and it says that your best friend is test color xxx it means that it is a new release pet. Once the test color pet is released your bio for your pet will change and it will state which pet it is. Hope I helped explain.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:18 AM   #6
catditty

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping that it just means that my pet will be getting his friend soon when some new pets come out!

It will be nice when his bio is updated. I'll keep you all posted!
Old 07-01-2008, 10:13 AM   #7
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

thats happened alot, those are pets that are still being tested or people havent found out about them yet
brownpig is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 10:17 AM   #8
4seahorse

View Post Originally Posted by NRA96
Couldn't have said it better
Closed