Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 10:51 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
MNBY is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Poll: best webkinz store

Hallmark always has good stuff
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 10:54 AM   #12
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I found a store in my area that was going out of business.
All their Webbies are 3 for $18. Even new ones. What a deal I stumbled on.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #13
♥Bogey♥

Calista has disabled reputation

JUSTICE FOR GIRLS!!!!!!!! I got the domino cat there the day it came out!!! I looked at 5 stores finally some one called just for me and said that almost every single webkin made was there!!!!!!!
{ even some retiered pets!!!!!!!!}

hope this helped!!!
If it did PLEASE blog me!!

---------- Calista added 11 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by turtleluver385
hey guys! im taking a poll on the best place to buy webkinz where its cheap and always has the newest webkinz. please tell me the stores you buy your webkinz from (limited too, learning express etc.):cdee:Thanks!

you have very good ideas... you should go to justice for girls they have :cdee:new ones old ones and even VERY new ones. there is a pile that is lil or big ones all for $10. And the newer ones are about $11 to $12. hope i helped... if i did PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BLOG ME!!!!!! :bokbok: :easter: :cdee:

Last edited by Calista; 03-07-2009 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Calista is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #14
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Limited Too / Justice is best, IMO, but ONLY and ALWAYS with coupons.

They always have the newest webkinz first in my area, and although their prices are high ($16.50 for a regular sized one) their coupons are tremendous. They even had a 40% off the entire store sale a short while back.

Hallmark is good, too, but our local one doesn't have many webkinz. They do, however, have series four cards. Whoo-hoo!

Our local Walgreens' has Webkinz Cares pets for $6.99, too, so we are in a really good area to buy.
Honeybear is offline Female
Closed