Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Answered: Pointed Picket fences don't fit in outdoor romms

ok so i was making a room for my siggie lop bunny,Quinn. I was trying to put the fence in but all i got was that silly little red square. I tried a different outdoor room, and still nothing so i logged out cleared my cache and rebooted my computer, and it still doesnt work! i have been repeatedly trying for about three days now and it still doesn't fit, here are some pics

Click the image to open in full size.

here you can clearly see the item in the outdoor section

Click the image to open in full size.

here is that annoying red square

well i am sad now and so is quinn because she cant have a pretty little picket fenced yard
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
Hugged is right. You can place them only around the edges and then only on the back side where your bunny is standing and on the right where you have the couch. You have to put them just outside your yard. They are meant for fencing in an entire yard, not just part of it. It is too bad that it doesn't work the way you would like it to, but it doesn't.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2011, 05:30 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

hugged has disabled reputation

Default Re: Pointed Picket fences don't fit in outdoor romms

um..... you do know where the fences go right? they go on the very edge of the yard. not in the middle anywhere.
hugged is offline Female
Old 03-31-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Hugged is right. You can place them only around the edges and then only on the back side where your bunny is standing and on the right where you have the couch. You have to put them just outside your yard. They are meant for fencing in an entire yard, not just part of it. It is too bad that it doesn't work the way you would like it to, but it doesn't.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-31-2011, 10:01 PM   #4
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I thought this was a glitch too! I was having the same "problem." I'm glad I read this thread and found out that I was just doing it wrong, lol.
balletrockstar is offline Female
Old 03-31-2011, 10:35 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

They only go around the outside of the yard. If you drag it to the outer edges you'll see the green square there.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-31-2011, 10:36 PM   #6
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

sorry my mouse moved before the screen shot, i do know where they go and they now fit, we just needed a new game card, for some reason that was affecting it
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Closed