Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
bkz R gr8
Webkinz :)

sunstrike is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: PMs in WI

ok, i'm pretty new here, and i'm not so sure about how to do a lot of things. when i told my friend i got a WI account, my friend got all excited and she siad she would "PM" me. i asked her what that was and she said it's private messaging. i couldn't find what she was talking about. so later, my friend called me and said that she couldn't send my anything because it said that i didn't "allow" PM's. so how do you "allow" it?
sunstrike is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
You need to have made at least 10 posts and have been a member for at least 24 hours.

Then, the system will change your title to "Webkinz" and you will be able to send/receive PMs.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 11:58 AM   #2

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

Default Re: PMs in WI

Right now you're still a Lil' Kinz, so I don't think you can send PMs. But you've already made 10 posts, so pretty soon you should be changed to a Webkinz, and everythiong should work.

If it doesn't...

To allow others to send you PMs, go to the User CP (found on the far left side of the blue bar on the bottom of the WI banner).

Then, on the left side, you click "Edit Options."

Under the section titled "Messaging and Notification," there should be a box labeled "Private Messaging." If you check the box next to where it says "Enable Private Messaging," scroll all the way to the bottom and click "Save Changes."

That will allow people to send you PMs. =)

Last edited by Beetlike; 06-30-2010 at 12:03 PM..
Old 06-30-2010, 11:58 AM   #3

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

You need 10 posts and to become a Webkinz.

24 hours or so after you make your 10th post, your status changes from Lil Kinz to Webkinz. Once this happens, you can send and recieve PMs.
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

You need to have 10 posts,which you have. Then the site will update you from a lil' kinz to a webkinz, allowing you to PM and VM and more. It usually takes 24 hours for the system to catch up. So you will be able to you just need to stick it out a wait a little bit.

NOTE: The system doesn't need to "catch up". It won't make the change until a person has been a member for 24 hours. --FIA

Last edited by FIA; 06-30-2010 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: note
webkinzrocks099 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 12:00 PM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

You need to have made at least 10 posts and have been a member for at least 24 hours.

Then, the system will change your title to "Webkinz" and you will be able to send/receive PMs.
FIA is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 12:04 PM   #6
bkz R gr8

sunstrike is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks every one! i now have 13 posts (no, make that 14 after THIS one). so i just have to wait a little while............
sunstrike is offline Female
Closed