Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 01:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
MusicalManiac is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: PMing HELP!

Hi I just joined a few days ago and I have seen these little pets in siggies. Below them it says PM me if you want to hug me kiss me play with me etc. My question is what is PMing and how do you do it? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thankz a ton,MM
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
sweetheart565 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: PMing HELP!

P.Ming stands for private messaging. YOu click on the persons name who you want to P.M. You should see P.M or private message to ........ Click on that to send them a message
sweetheart565 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 01:15 PM   #3
Gift Guru
angelkte is just really niceangelkte is just really nice

pming is sending a private message to another member. you need to have so many regular posts first, i'm not sure if its 20 or 50 , because the rules changed, but then you're allowed to pm. you can check the rules probably under the faqs section or under the new members guidelines

have fun here on wi!!!!!
angelkte is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 01:16 PM   #4
ssjenk6 or skj03d
mwky has a spectacular aura about

PMing is Private Messaging. You don't have access to PMing until you have 10 posts.

At that time you can click on a person's user name to send them a PM or if you look to the left at the tan border, at the very top of that it will say hello, username and give you a link to PM. You can also get there through your profile under User CP.

YOu need to get up to 10 posts though and then it may take a couple days for your access to be unlocked.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:27 PM   #5
MusicalManiac is an unknown quantity at this point

okay great thankz so much for all of your help guess i have to post a bit more!