Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 12:36 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

mjhrawson is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: PM ing?

When I get enough posts could someone please tell me how to PM??? Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2008, 12:44 AM   #2
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: PM ing?

Around ten!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 01:06 AM   #3

popper2398 is on a distinguished road

Hello,

You can either click on person's id (name) then click on send private message. WIll bring up box and type message when done click on submit message. Or you can at top right where you see welcome your name under it is PMs click on that, then click on compose message, fill in Recipient Username, title, and your message, then click submit message! Either of the 2 ways will work!!
Hope this helped you!!
Need any other help let me know! I will be glad to help you!
popper2398 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 01:12 AM   #4

Thank you Popper, that seems easy and exactly what kind of instructions I needed, not to good at this computer stuff. Thanks again.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:16 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Kikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Just click on their name or avatar and it will take you to there profile page you will see the place to leave your profile message. You can also send private messages. You will get it all figured out when you start to do it Click on my avatar and check out my profile page!

You now have two messages posted on your profile page! If you want to respond just click view conversation then you can answer that person back.

Last edited by Kikio; 10-07-2008 at 01:33 AM..
Kikio is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 02:41 AM   #6
acky for Webkinz

TheLastUnicorn4 is on a distinguished road

I was going to post the answer to your question, but I see you have that. So I will just welcome you to WI! If you ever have any questions, the folks here a so nice about helping out.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by TheLastUnicorn4; 10-07-2008 at 02:42 AM.. Reason: Mis spell
TheLastUnicorn4 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 02:59 AM   #7

Thank you everyone for helping me. I finaly got my 10 posts so now I can join the fun! Sooo where do I look for the leaves on Wednesday??? Are they just floating around here in the forum or are they anywhere on the site??? And where do you get those cool things you can put here on this page...like the cool sweeping the welcome mat thing???
Old 10-07-2008, 03:10 AM   #8
acky for Webkinz

TheLastUnicorn4 is on a distinguished road

I just joined so I only saw leaves here last wed.and I only saw them once. But as for the pic I posted...your best bet is to make an album in a site called "Photoshop". You can save pics and search for cool stuff too. The site makes a link that you post in your text and BOOM! a pic! That's the only was I know how.

I'll be glad to help you out more. Just PM me. I have not slept in about 3 days now and I'm finally gonna sleep. Have fun here.
TheLastUnicorn4 is offline Female
Closed