| 11-10-2008, 09:17 PM || #5 |
Join Date: Nov 2007
| | Re: pm?
It's a private message: It's kind of like e-mail, you can send things to specific people.
Here's how to do one:
1. Go up and click the PM under your username. To send to multiple users, just put a ; in between their names. (Ex. webkinzgirl; kinzluver; WebkinZRcool, etc.)
2. Under control panel, hit Compose Message.
3. Now under RECIPIENT USERNAME, type in the name of the user that you'd like to send it to.
4. Fill in a title and create your message, the same way you'd create a post.
5. Now hit Submit Message to send.
Congratulations, you've just sent a PM!
If you want you can practice by sending one to me!! Use my tips and give it a try!
| || |