Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 10:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

fermmm is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: plzz help!!

hi my name is fermmm and i need somebody to help me!!! almost everyday somebody chnages my secret pass and i get 3 exclusives taken away!! what can i doooo
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2008, 11:02 PM   #2
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Default Re: plzz help!!

Clear your friends list and change your password. If it continues contact Ganz,.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 07-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #3
Gifted

crodler is on a distinguished road

Ditto on what X.I.C. said. Change your password to something that isn't the name of anyone you know or your pet. Include a capital letter and a number in your password... make it really hard to guess. And yes, clear your WW contacts list. Finally, DO NOT write your password down or give it to anyone.
crodler is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 11:06 PM   #4
kaykat31

Take all your secret codes & make sure you have one for every pet you own.Yes, clear your friends list except for the people you know in real life & change your password & make sure you mix your password with numbers & letters to make it tricky for people to figure out!
Old 07-04-2008, 11:09 PM   #5
VaryK
Gifted
Vary will become famous soon enough

I'd go right to contacting Ganz. It sounds like someone might have one of your adoption codes, which they're using to reset your password. Have you noticed any names you don't recognize on your friends list?

I saw a neat trick mentioned on another thread - try sending a small item to each person on your friends list and see if there's anyone you can't send to who you haven't sent a package to yet today.
Old 07-04-2008, 11:13 PM   #6
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

If you are young don't play WW with your friends beside you. They can memorize your password and then go on your account later and take things. That you are missing 3 items each time is a big clue. You can only send 3 things a day to an account. This may sound harsh but it happened to me, a family member bought pools and sent them to himself. So change your password and don't tell anybody. Good Luck!! Sorry this happened to you.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 11:16 PM   #7
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Ow that must stink...

All the information above is very helpful and you should follow it.

That happened to my friend...

My two other friends hacked her and then she hacked them back...

Yeah...

It is not that fun...

Three exclusives per day? I would so be angered by that!
obsessive is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 11:20 PM   #8

fermmm is an unknown quantity at this point

omg thank you for your information!! i got hacked my exclusives of my tutle, kanguroo, pershepones exclusive clothe, luxury bathtub, 2 superbeds, checken exclusive, an egiptian table and more tihngs!!!!! is soo sad and so mad because its takes me time and money to get so things!!!!

---------- fermmm added 3 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

and it make me more mad that i message ganz and they never respond me back!!! im sooo madd andddddddd i wish i could who that persons

Last edited by fermmm; 07-04-2008 at 11:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-04-2008, 11:52 PM   #9
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I read some where tonight that they told the person to change their passwods like four times in a row, then the hacker couldn't figure it out . I don't know it might work?
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 07:42 AM   #10
I'm taking a break f

weeded100 has a spectacular aura about

Get rid of all your friends on the phone list. Change your password to something hard (but something you can remember). If it continues, I would try contacting GANZ.
weeded100 is offline Female
Closed