Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2008, 07:23 PM   #1
firza

Default Unanswered: Plz someone read this..

My friend sent me this gift in webkinz world. It was a bunny tv and a disco ball. For some reason I did not recieve it. WHat should I do??? Should I contact Ganz??? Has this happened to anyone else.:acs::abn::bas::bt::chi::easter:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2008, 07:26 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Plz someone read this~~~~~~~~ please answer

Hmmm... if you friend recently sent it, I would wait until tomorrow morning before assuming it went missing. Sometimes it takes a bit of time for the package to actually get to you.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 07:27 PM   #3
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Have the person who sent you the gift check their dock to make sure it was sent. Sometimes we think we have sent something and it didn't go. I don't think Gantz can help you but it never hurts to try. Good Luck!!
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #4
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

You also could try logging out and back on. That has helped me

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #5
ow, that's tasty!
Webkinz :)

pink fox 98 is just really nicepink fox 98 is just really nice

A few times, my freinds have said they have sent me something that I have never recived. I think you should wait a couple more days, and if it STILL hasn't come you should contact Ganz. If you do not ever get it, that would be a waste of your freind's exclusive items.
pink fox 98 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 07:31 PM   #6
firza

Thanky you guys all for answering. I gave rep to all of you
Old 09-12-2008, 08:03 PM   #7
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

Hi firza!

I can tell you from experience, that sometimes you can send something (even see the package take off with the wings) and the next time you log on those items are still in your dock!!! I have so much stuff on my dock that I didn't notice right away. Maybe you could ask your friend to check their dock? If the items are still there, then they could send again.

Good luck!
Closed