Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #31
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Plz! Help needed desperately!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by pupso98
I am never allowed to but webbie merch. with my own money. I am just worried that the bat won't be around during Christmas and the manatee may be sold out! I don't get allowance but I got the deer webbie cause I was at a store in Portland and it was buy a webkinz get another for 10$. I got the deer webbie and I got the cocoa dino for my buddy's b-day.
Pupso, the manatee will be around for a bit because it is a new type of creature. They have retired the Goldfish and I don't think they will be so quick to do that to the Manatee. You may also change your mind when you see the other 'water-babies, like the lil kinz triggerfish, is very cute. (Unless you have a special fondness for Manatees, which I can completely relate to!)
There will be a LOT of opportunities around the holiday season to take advantage of the buy one/get one type of sales. The Black cat was around for a good long time after Halloween last year (I got mine in FEBRUARY) and I think they might just do that with the bat, too. The CAT, they may retire after the season, but I think they will leave the bat alone because it is newer and it flies! I think you have lots of time to get your wish list in order.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 09:03 PM   #32
^^Look up^^
Webkinz :)

m00sep00p is a jewel in the roughm00sep00p is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Plz! Help needed desperately!!!!!

Okay...wait a second...can't you buy them with your own money?? I'd suggest asking your parents if they would pay you to do some uncommon housework...maybe dusting the blinds, giving the stove a thorough cleaning, washing the carpets, etc.
~m00sep00p
m00sep00p is offline Female
Closed