Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 08:08 PM   #21
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Plz! Help needed desperately!!!!!

Not everybody gets an allowance. Not everyone gets paid to keep their marks good. Not everyone gets paid for doing extra chores around the house.
Pupso, you are a good person. You just keep showing your Mom and Dad the stuff you have been...the high marks, the good behaviour, treating your brother kindly, helping around the home. Just keep showing them you love them, EVEN if you don't get trading cards and webbies. It is all part of being a member of a family. I see that you just got a new deer webbie, so your parents don't say 'no' all the time. You may just have to wait...besides, Christmas isn't that far off...trading cards make a GREAT stocking stuffer
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 11:15 AM   #22
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

I am never allowed to but webbie merch. with my own money. I am just worried that the bat won't be around during Christmas and the manatee may be sold out! I don't get allowance but I got the deer webbie cause I was at a store in Portland and it was buy a webkinz get another for 10$. I got the deer webbie and I got the cocoa dino for my buddy's b-day.
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 05:43 PM   #23

rockstarmonkey1 is on a distinguished road

I only have 1 pack, and I got it for free. By spinning the wheel of wow, during the webkinz day extravaganza back in april.
There a rip off. Trust me.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:49 PM   #24
Kayla4612

Okayy. First pff one thing to do is to save your money to buy whatever you want but you have to earn it satrt showing your helpful side and help your parents around the house ask them if you could get an allowence start a lemonade stand. Sell things you dont need anymore or bring them to a store to exchange them for money and then you can buy the webkinz

Second trading cards are not cool. you waste money ganz made them up to just to get money. They only give you like20 kinzcash you can get like 2 packs but dont go overbored wouldent you rather have webkinz?

Well I hope I helped!

-Kayla
Old 09-07-2008, 05:53 PM   #25
s00perbeazer910
karlybug is an unknown quantity at this point

i bought a pack of trading cards and all i got was a lame chair.... i wasn't very happy....
karlybug is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #26

wahoo13579 is an unknown quantity at this point

hope you find an answer for your problem
wahoo13579 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 07:39 PM   #27
Nikkiroth Loves

nikkiroth will become famous soon enough

Do some chores, hope that helps?
nikkiroth is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #28
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Ok, you aren't allowed to buy Webkinz with your own money and you are worried about the availability of the bat and the manatee, right? My only suggestion is that you try in a very reasonable way to explain that to your parents and ask them what it is you can do to purchase the pets. You could also let them read posts on this website so they understand that Ganz does retire pets and sometimes that makes them hard to find and perhaps you and your parents could work out a bargain. You could give them a list of 5 pets or so that you really want so they have options to choose from for Christmas presents (or birthday if that hasn't passed yet). Let them know how important the pets are to you and why you would rather have them than anything else. Maybe they will only buy you one for a present, but at least they will know what it is you want and why you want it. On the other hand they might not buy any at all and you will have to accept that no matter how hard it is, parents don't have to explain themselves but maybe they will help you to understand why they don't want you to buy Webkinz.

As far as the trading cards go, if your parents say no then it will have to be no. But if you can talk to them without getting mad or upset about it then perhaps they will be willing to offer to let you spend your own money on them in exchange for something else. Once you spend your own money on them then you can decide for yourself whether they are a waste or not, that will be your decision. But, above all else keep in mind that you do have to go along with your parents, that isn't an option and sometimes they will make you mad. I am sorry about that and it is hard, but someday you will understand them better.
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 08:02 PM   #29
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Meerkat97
okay, FIRST OFF, the trading cards are a ripoff. I spent loads of my own money on series 1, and I recently bought 2 packs of series 3. fyi, the sreies 3 pack MAY temp you with the magical retreiver, but in fine print on the back it reads: Odds of a magical retreiver: 1 to 350. 350! imagine that. Also, unlike series 1 and 2, sereis 3 cards have only 1 code pER PACK!! Not 4 or 5 like preovious series. Also if your eally want the webkinz, and trading cards, couldn't you use your own money?
Thank you Meerkat97! I got my first pack the other day and I thought i was just unlucky to get one code! I did get the Quizzy's Dining room table, but I won't be buying anymore of them!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 08:09 PM   #30
MY DOG JUST ATE MY

oakley16 has a spectacular aura aboutoakley16 has a spectacular aura about

REALLY???? CUZ what do is talk about it alot, then i look it up on ebay and then yell MOM they have webkinz pig for 99c! then she'll take a look at it and say do really like it? then i'll go yeah!!!! i got half of the 38 webkinz from that methoad! works all the time!
oakley16 is offline Female
Closed