Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 09:10 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Laceylu530 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Plz! Help needed desperately!!!!!

I would just do some extra chores around the house, maybe make a deal with them, like "If I do ______, then you give me the webkinz and the trading cards", however that can be risky in making them think you will only help in return for getting something so be careful. Maybe you can try for any holidays that you celebrate. For example, I wanted to get something but my Mom wouldn't let me so, YES, I do have to wait until Christmas but I will get it. (Actually, that's not an example it's true.)
Laceylu530 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2008, 09:34 PM   #12
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

I asked my mom if I could buy them with my own money, but she said NO! I guess TC3 is a bit of a ripoff, but I just really want at least 1 pack of TCs. The only W plus thing I have is a figurine, that I got at a fair. I will try to work hard, though my parents don't believe in giving me things if I get a good mark on a test (or anything!). Any other tips???
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 09:39 PM   #13
jgrl594

Well, you should ask them if you can o any work or chores for money, babysit your sibling if you have ine and try your granparent if you have them cause theyd do anything for me, in fact i might get one tomrow, should i get the brown dog, silverback gorilla, dolphin, or eagle?

---------- jgrl594 added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and make a bet with them about strait a's and trey really ard, and it comes naturally to me and i get like 25 dollars eac marking period

Last edited by jgrl594; 09-05-2008 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-05-2008, 09:39 PM   #14
I like purple and

rainbow22990 is on a distinguished road

Mabye, help out, like other people said but help out without telling them. They might see you working so hard and they might get you the thing you want. If not, work hard for a while and then tell them if you can get it. Mabye make your bed or put away clothes without being asked. I hope I helped.

~ Rainbow
rainbow22990 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 09:50 PM   #15
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

I have to make my bed anyways, but I guess I could clean my dishes. I guess I should also Be really nice to my bro (it's gonna take some time, I actually punched my brother 2 times yesterday. I was really mad at him and I did not punch hard at all. He is 4 years older than me so yeah. Whenever I try to be tough, he makes me feel like a looser.). If I get straight A's (except for PE, my gym teacher hates me), I will prob get something. It is kinda a tradition to get straight A's with the teacher I have because my bro got straight A's when he had my teacher. My teacher is pretty uh..... challenging though she is pretty awesome as well.... I will go start on my chores really soon!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 03:18 PM   #16
I like purple and

rainbow22990 is on a distinguished road

Your welcome. I hope I helped.
rainbow22990 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 04:49 PM   #17
bg21
bg21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Like others have said... perhaps you should be saving your own money to buy the things you want. You parents are not made of money you know! Besides, it's a nice way to help your Mom and Dad, and it makes their lives a bit easier!

If you don't get an allowance, ask your parents if you can do some extra things around the house for small amounts of money. Sometimes even putting your own clothes away, helping with the dirty dishes, or taking out the trash is a bigger help that you can imagine. Offer to wash a family car, clean the windows around the house, bathe the dog, or run the vacuum cleaner. There are loads of things that your folks would love to see you help out with!

Trust me, you will enjoy doing those things if it allows you to save up to buy the things YOU want to buy!
bg21 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 04:53 PM   #18
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Just use your own money. My parents won't buy me any Webkinz or Trading Cards, that's what my allkowance is for. So do jobs around the house, or water your neighbors' plants while they are away! You're sure to have the Trading Cards AND the new Webkinz pets in no time!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #19
gatita is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter has to earn and save all her own money for the things she wants. Sometimes if she has almost enough I will loan her the money but then she always pays me back. This helps her to learn how hard money can be to come by and that way she only buys the things that are absolutely the most important to her. Good Luck.
gatita is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #20
Lions and Tigers and

Lissyla12 is a jewel in the roughLissyla12 is a jewel in the rough

I would suggest doing jobs around the house like washing the car that you can earn some money on, and then spending your own. Your parents may even reward you for being so responsible and buy you something extra!
Lissyla12 is offline Female
Closed