Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 09:29 AM   #11

4magensbay is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: PLZ HELP ME! I have a question that needs to be answered!

Yes our local Walgreens just starting selling them this month at 6.99. My Mom asked if they were going to sell the Plushies too. They said that the Limited Too had cornered that market and knocked all the Mom and Pop stores out of the Webkinz Market. So we have slim picking for cheap Webkinz. The limited Too has Plushies for 16.99! and Lil Kinz for 12.99-13.99!

So I guess it depends on where you live as to if it is a good desicion to ask you parents for it or not. Everone in our family got the Lil Kinz cow and it is soooo adorable!

Good luck deciding!
4magensbay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2008, 07:47 PM   #12
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

WELL, I just got 4 dollars from my mommie for raking the leaves, but I also just bought a polo kinztyle dress today..
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 07:53 PM   #13
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

If you don't live near a Walgreens, then ask if you feel it's reasonable! Let your parents know that that is the only place available ((in this case, i am assuming you don't live near a Walgreens)) for you to buy one, and if they see that you really enjoy Webkinz and the things they have to offer, then i think it is a perfect idea to ask for one for Christmas.

Hope I Helped!!
♥wanda
wanda259 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 07:58 PM   #14
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

well, there is always Hallmark which has webkinz cares seals....
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #15
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

If you are debating about whether it is reasonable, then maybe you should hold off a little bit. You should probably also weigh the idea as to how reasonable your parents think it is to buy things online.

I guess the best thing to do would be to see how many of the item you want is in stock (how likely you would be to get it later) and to think about that. You might also search the webkinz site because it has those ads about the webkinz cares featured pets, and those will take you to a search form to see which stores in your area carry them. If a store near you has the ones with the webkinz cares tags, you might look there first.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 09:14 PM   #16
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Walgreens has it cheaper,a better choice :-)
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Closed