Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 11:25 PM   #1
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

Question Unanswered: PLZ HELP ME! I have a question that needs to be answered!

OK... By the title, you probs think i am in some great depression or something, but no. Here is the story, I was on Ameriwade () and I was looking at the w-ares things they had. They had a lil'kinz cow for $8.99 (let's pretend this is $9.00) and I was like OMG! I WANT THAT! But I am scared to ask my parents, for I just got a whimsy dragon the day before yesterday. The shipping is $5.00 and that would make it (um.. $9.00+$5.00=$14.00) Do you think i should ask for it for X-mas? Or is it a rip off? It is a lil'kinz, and W-cares. Comes with normal code and w-cares code. I really like the cow and I hope my mom or my dad likes it too! So what should I do? Ask now or later (closer to X-mas)??? HELP SOMBODY!!!!!!!!!!! I would name it Donald, John, Lyssander, or Demetreus.
pupso98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2008, 11:27 PM   #2
^The Coolest Girl^

Jennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: PLZ HELP ME! I have a question that needs to be answered!

Sure ask for it know if it's ok with your parents
Jennybeevee is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 11:29 PM   #3
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pupso98
OK... By the title, you probs think i am in some great depression or something, but no. Here is the story, I was on Ameriwade () and I was looking at the w-ares things they had. They had a lil'kinz cow for $8.99 (let's pretend this is $9.00) and I was like OMG! I WANT THAT! But I am scared to ask my parents, for I just got a whimsy dragon the day before yesterday. The shipping is $5.00 and that would make it (um.. $9.00+$5.00=$14.00) Do you think i should ask for it for X-mas? Or is it a rip off? It is a lil'kinz, and W-cares. Comes with normal code and w-cares code. I really like the cow and I hope my mom or my dad likes it too! So what should I do? Ask now or later (closer to X-mas)??? HELP SOMBODY!!!!!!!!!!! I would name it Donald, John, Lyssander, or Demetreus.
I am asuming you don't have a Walgreens near you? You can get them for $6.99 there. Good luck!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 11:31 PM   #4
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

If you have a Walgreens near you, you may be able to find it there for 6.99. Seems like a bit much to pay Ameriwade for a Lil Kinz that Walgreens carries for much less. Personally, I would wait for the Brown Cow to come out. If you really want it that much tho, definately ask for it for Xmas.

I did buy 3 Snowmen from Ameriwade for less than I can buy them at Hallmark. ( I'm not against Ameriwade purchases - just their price on the Lil Kinz cow.)
kayembee is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 02:09 AM   #5
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

The company that you mentioned, Ameriwade, donates a portion of its sales to WebkinzInsider. If your parents see how much you enjoy visiting here, they may agree to purchase it from that online store. If you'd like a new Webkinz pet, it is never a bad idea to discuss it with your parents or ask for one for a birthday or Christmas. Good luck in your search for a new pet!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 02:15 AM   #6
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

I would also like to add that $5.00 is very reasonable for shipping! I deal with shipping orders to customers at the store I work at and I know how expensive shipping is. $5.00 is very inexpensive!
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 02:37 AM   #7
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks guys! I don't live anywhere near a walgreens, but I do not think I wil ask for it. I am goona ask for the webkinz cares seal
Old 11-10-2008, 02:41 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

Ameriwade like everyone else has to pay the $6.99 plus tax to get the W-Cares Lil'Kinz. They mainly carry them for people who can't get them
Zameron is offline Male
Old 11-10-2008, 02:44 AM   #9
I dance with my

yeah, like me who has only seen one w-cares in her life which is the seal!
Old 11-10-2008, 02:48 AM   #10

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

that is a huge rip off I get them for 5.00 at walgreens. and other places are starting to have them more and more. regular webkinz cost that & webkinz cares gifts are all the same. I have not seen 1 cookie since I haven't adopted a wcares in months. it is just a way to get us to buy more. my mom lost her job so my sister and I won't dare ask for another. we can earn our own money for useless stuff. get a job ! rake leaves, do big time chores for other people, housework does not count if it is where you live ! you should keep your house clean because you live there and care. so find odd jobs to do in your neighborhood you will be glad you did.
a3doglife is offline Female
Closed