Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Plush

I wanted to be themed to let everyone know i'm doing a plush! I might draw the other main character, Trap maybe. But i just like three characters in the book, GS, HeP and CS-Paws and maybe Shortpaws sometimes because of their funny actions. Oh, did i mention GS'S favorite food is Cheesy Chews?

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 02-25-2011 at 06:21 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 06:15 PM   #12
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

If you're still looking for help in making your GS plush, you might be interested in this thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...reated-457705/

It is stickied at the top of Our Members' Creations forum. Each member featured in that thead, has also made a thread in Our Members' Creations, explaining how they made their plushie.

You could take photos of your plushie as you make it, and then make your own Geronimo Stilton Plushie thread too!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 04:42 PM   #13

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
If you're still looking for help in making your GS plush, you might be interested in this thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...reated-457705/

It is stickied at the top of Our Members' Creations forum. Each member featured in that thead, has also made a thread in Our Members' Creations, explaining how they made their plushie.

You could take photos of your plushie as you make it, and then make your own Geronimo Stilton Plushie thread too!
They might of made an other "made up" for you i just know it. Cool! Thanks! I got the fabrics i needed. Joaans had power. They read my mind when i went in. They had all.

I brung my Webkinz Fox for color comparison and my camera and one of the GS books for a look at the colors and features and a drawing i did and a color key i made myself. I got that exicted and prepared. I went at 9:00 in the morning just for this.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 01-08-2011 at 04:42 PM..
Old 01-13-2011, 06:07 PM   #14

I got started, it's just that i think it will come out the "old fash" way. The type where you don't use the tools. Is there an new way without the tools? The "tools" will be too much for me, just want to get this plush done. It's going to be 3-d. I made another plush, it's 2-d and it's the "older" way like i said. I didn't know the difference, i made this plush three years ago.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 01-13-2011 at 06:09 PM..
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e