Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Unanswered: Plush

I need help doing a plush. I did a plush of something i made up using basic material (fabric, sew). I'm planning to do two new plushes of the rodents on my signature. Ther'e rodents from a book series. "Scholastic" made this book series. I'm thinking i should get Velcro because in the book they got clothes on. I feel like using diffrent materials. What should i do? If you don't know this book series, look it up on Internet Explorer or any browser you own if you want. Thanks! I would show pictures of the book but i will do later.

UPDATE SATURDAY JANUARY EIGHT TWO THOUSAND ELEVEN

I went to Joaans and i looked-i thought "wozers" it fells like they read your mind. It had a huge isle full of fabric. Five individual isles! I sat down and looked at books for ideas of patterns on a table with tons of books about it. I did one character. I got red and black plad fabric, yellow fabric, white fabric and grey frabric on sale.

I brung my Webkinz Fox for color comparison and my camera and one of the GS books for a look at the colors and features and a drawing i did and a color key i made myself. I got that exicted and prepared. I went at 9:00 in the morning just for this.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 01-08-2011 at 04:42 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
Mrs. Chatterbox to u

luckypup has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Plush

Could you please post the name of the series. Scholastic has published many rodent-themed stories.
luckypup is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 07:57 PM   #3
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Yes, it would be helpful to post the name of the series and we'll see if we can help.

If you're asking about what to fasten the clothes with, then velcro or snap buttons would be your best bet.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #4

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by luckypup
Could you please post the name of the series. Scholastic has published many rodent-themed stories.
It is not Steaurt Little or something like that. GS. It's an abberation.

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
Yes, it would be helpful to post the name of the series and we'll see if we can help.

If you're asking about what to fasten the clothes with, then velcro or snap buttons would be your best bet.
Ok i will do it myself. I will look it up. The series is G.S. The book cover color is in yellow and the logo is on it (main character). 44+ books out Borders sells it or Waldenbooks. Sorry, i just have that worried feeing when i type names.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 01-04-2011 at 08:07 PM.. Reason: Looking it up for luv2writeNS and luckypup.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #5
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

gs??? sorry, but thats really no help

edit:

though you gave almost NO HELP (yeah sorry) other then your signature pic, , i asked my younger cousin, and the name of the series is Geronimo Stilton.
i even got an image

Click the image to open in full size.

oh and my suggestions for materials, maybe felt for the clothes and red ribbon for the tie
maybe use like fiber optic type stuff for the whiskers, maybe a trimmed pipe cleaner for the tail

for the actual mouse, i would stick with fabric

Last edited by jellydonut; 01-04-2011 at 09:44 PM..
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 08:21 PM   #6

I found it, but i'm looking for a specific book title because the other character in my sig is on it.

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
gs??? sorry, but your really no help

edit:

though you gave almost NO HELP other then your signature pic, , i asked my younger cousin, and the name of the series is Geronimo Stilton. i even got an image

oh and my suggestions for materials, maybe felt for the clothes and red ribbon for the tie
maybe use like fiber optic type stuff for the whiskers

Yayyy! Thanks! Exactly! Good job! Ok i got too exicted. I might go to somewhere line Joaans (spelt worng i think) to find fabrics. It will look great!

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
gs??? sorry, but your really no help

edit:

though you gave almost NO HELP other then your signature pic, , i asked my younger cousin, and the name of the series is Geronimo Stilton.
i even got an image

maybe use like fiber optic type stuff for the whiskers, maybe a trimmed pipe cleaner for the tail

Thanks i frogot what about HeP (i did the "e" on purpouse so you won't think of that other book series wich the "e" is the second letter in the name of "HeP THE P is the last title (name).The grey looking one with a golden or yellow shirt on i drawn that too. But your--knows allot about that book. I feel good you got that person on your side for that ?? you were trying to ask. Good they know. I thank you because you gave me tips.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 01-04-2011 at 08:21 PM..
Old 01-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #7
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Just to let you know, it is totally okay to post names for characters in books or book series. It doesn't give away personal info or anything, so it's fine to post. It would be a lot easier for people to help you if you posted the names of the characters..... :|
Old 01-04-2011, 09:43 PM   #8
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
I found it, but i'm looking for a specific book title because the other character in my sig is on it.

Yayyy! Thanks! Exactly! Good job! Ok i got too exicted. I might go to somewhere line Joaans (spelt worng i think) to find fabrics. It will look great!

Thanks i frogot what about HeP (i did the "e" on purpouse so you won't think of that other book series wich the "e" is the second letter in the name of "HeP THE P is the last title (name).The grey looking one with a golden or yellow shirt on i drawn that too. But your--knows allot about that book. I feel good you got that person on your side for that ?? you were trying to ask. Good they know. I thank you because you gave me tips.
yeah i knew my cousin had some mouse book that he really liked so i asked him
and sorry i said you were no help
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
Just to let you know, it is totally okay to post names for characters in books or book series. It doesn't give away personal info or anything, so it's fine to post. It would be a lot easier for people to help you if you posted the names of the characters..... :|
I need to ask something first, it has to do with your signature "Kinz Today" i think it is, that looks cool-is it for everyone from the WI staff, Gift Gurus, Gifteds, Gift Trainees, WIKI SySops and Webkinz and Lil'Kinz and WI Contests? Back to subject yes, read jellydonut's post, it'll help!

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 01-05-2011 at 08:27 PM..
Old 01-06-2011, 04:16 PM   #10
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Geronimo Stilton! I used to read them all the time when I was younger, how could I forget?
SophieKinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e